Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Canada Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/)
-   -   10th anniversary rubicon (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f119/10th-anniversary-rubicon-238173.html)

sek 04-27-2013 07:52 PM

10th anniversary rubicon

has anyone received theirs yet? I am waiting!!

MudMongrel 04-29-2013 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
yep, I picked up mine a week ago (today) and already took it on the trails this weekend. Still loving it ;)

Binner 04-29-2013 07:23 PM

Nice.:thumb:

sek 05-12-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MudMongrel (Post 3695976)
yep, I picked up mine a week ago (today) and already took it on the trails this weekend. Still loving it ;)

you

sek 05-12-2013 12:57 PM

awesome. you are one lucky guy. I am still waiting. Getting mine from unique chrysler in burlington. Going crazy waiting. ordered at the end of Feb. suppose to be any day. Same colour but black leather. I could not pick out the options but I do know it comes pretty much loaded.

DR_Jeep 05-20-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MudMongrel (Post 3695976)

Looks amazing! Colour matched fender flares too, nice option! Any plans to lift it?

MudMongrel 05-23-2013 03:01 PM

not planning to lift (yet). My old rubi had a 4" lift when I was done with it, made it hard to park in TO parking garages when I go to client meetings ;)

I always dreamed of having a air-suspension ala GCherokee or LandRover style...

JKUR10A 06-01-2013 02:04 AM

Hey jeepers, I ordered my 10A on April 9/13, and received notice that they are shipping on June 4/13. I am told three weeks from the factory to the dealership in Calgary. I am hoping to have it before the July long weekend. I ordered the Anvil/Red, Dual Top, Tow Package, Auto Air and 430N Radio/Nav in a standard 6 speed. I have two questions I am hoping someone can answer, the first does 3 weeks sound right for delivery once a shipping date is set? And secondly, I didn't order a block heater, I see on other threads mainly in the states people are ordering a block heater. My jeep was preordered by the dealer, so I got what they ordered. They would order/ship a jeep to Alberta without a block heater would they? Oh well if so then I guess I know what my first mod will be. Put off that winch cause I'm going to have to save up for that block heater. LOL Cheers

lnp00 06-03-2013 11:32 AM

Sek, Unique has two 10As; one 2-door and a 4-door. I'm picking up my Sahara Unlimited this afternoon.

MudMongrel 06-05-2013 08:21 PM

my neighbor just picked up his 10A, 4door, black on red auto. really sweet. Trying to change our street name to "rubicon road" or something like that ;)

Unbroken1 09-22-2013 09:07 PM

I'm bringing this thread back to life because I just got my 10A a month ago and I'm in love with it. It's the first Jeep I've actually owned and I've been saving for a few years to get it.
Now if only I could get some time off work to get it dirty!

gecko4 09-25-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unbroken1 (Post 4781225)
I'm bringing this thread back to life because I just got my 10A a month ago and I'm in love with it. It's the first Jeep I've actually owned and I've been saving for a few years to get it. Now if only I could get some time off work to get it dirty!

What an awesome way to start your jeep ownership experience. The 10A is the best of the best!

Unbroken1 09-26-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko4 (Post 4859833)
What an awesome way to start your jeep ownership experience. The 10A is the best of the best!

Thanks I completely love it!
I'm trying to decide what I want to do with it now, lol. I love the stock rims but I want to widen the stance, at least so the tires come out past the fenders. I also wouldn't mind lifting it about 1 or 2 inches but I drive it everyday so I definitely don't want to compromise handling or safety. I probably won't do anything until the spring, I'll keep reading and learning so I hopefully I don't make any mistakes.

gecko4 09-26-2013 07:56 PM

Just keep in mind the 10A already sits a bit higher than the standard jeeps. I'd love to find coils springs off one of those to lift/level mine just a bit. ( so if you do a suspension lift, drop me a pm, I'll buy your coils Lol)
I'd also keep in mind how rare those are, especially in Canada. They may be worth more stock a few years from now, than modded too much.

Unbroken1 09-27-2013 12:29 AM

It's kind of funny, with every vehicle I've owned previous to this I never wanted to change anything, I was adamant that everything had to stay stock. But with my Jeep I want to change it and make it mine, I've already plasti dipped the hood emblem red and I have on order smoked turn signals to replace all the amber ones. That old part of me still remains and I probably won't do anything too drastic which is why I was thinking only around 1 to 2 inches and I'll probably keep all the stock parts so I can switch it back at any time, even including the turn signals. I really just like how they look with big wide tires. Lol