Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   Order from jeepaddons.com if you like to wait (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/order-from-jeepaddons-com-if-you-like-to-wait-238856.html)

jandaso 04-29-2013 02:38 PM

Order from jeepaddons.com if you like to wait

So a couple of days ago I posted that I got this good price on an excellent winch well here is an update of that order. Still good price but I have to seat on this order and wait.

Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

[Scott] Hello, my name is Scott, how may I help you?

[Jan ] Hello sir

[Jan ] apparently your phones are down

[Jan ] is that correct?

[Scott] Us along with a good portion of the southeast from what I hear

[Jan ] oh wow...didnt know that .

[Jan ] received an email from Rosa Messer ext. 1014 regarding my order

[Jan ] she wanted me to call her today

[Scott] Windstream Comm had a major failure today. Hopefully we are back up soon.

[Scott] She is in until 5, but she does not have access to the chat system. Can you shoot me that order number?

[Jan ] P0161017

[Scott] What was the email about Jan, I don't see any notes here in the computer/

[Jan ] she wrote me this

[Scott] I do know the product is expected in port this week, hoping to have them go out late this week or early next from our contact with Engo

[Jan ] we are waiting on this to come in, this will be shipping to you from the main manufacturer, I am sorry for the dealy, please give us a call on monday, thank you and have a great day.

[Scott] she may have just wanted to update you on the status if anything. I tried to shoot her a message but she hasn't replied yet.

[Jan ] ok...yeah i was just hoping to get it on my front door for this week...i just had a big weekend planned and i really needed the winch

[Scott] I have to be honest, if they are not in port today, I think we will ruin your weekend

[Jan ] yeah i think that would be the casae

[Jan ] case

[Jan ] i will be too optimistic if it actually arrives today

[Scott] Jan, I checked with one of our guys in purchasing here. Got an email Friday saying the port has the ship scheduled for the 11th now

[Jan ] o wow !!

[Scott] no kidding there. I have a pile of calls to do now if I can get a reliable phone line

[Jan ] oh well man...hopefully you guys can do something for the customers...it was good the amount of money i saved when i ordered from you guys but that amount doesnt justified almost a month of wait.....

[Scott] I'm sorry Jan. It rolls down hill unfortunately. We are all at the mercy of the port crew and Customs at the moment. If they can get a better unload time I'm sure they will take it.

[Jan ] i guess i will wait...but wont order no more from you guys....dont like my chances with that "we are all at the mercy thing" and still waiting for a product that my understanding was that it was in stock at the moment i placed the order.

[Scott] Jan, you will have the same potential from anywhere you order from. I'm sorry you feel that way.

[Jan ] Im going to do some research and get back with you guys..i think this is by far really unacceptable....sorry not your fault. but maybe a real time inventory system to allow the customer at least a moment to see if he actually wants to go ahead with the purchase or wait till that "in stock" time rolls in.

[Scott] I have worked with real-time inventory too Jan, it is a two-edge sword. One in stock and two callers for it, first guy to the shelf wins.

[Jan ] what about any other engo winch ??

[Jan ] is there anything available to be shipped ?

[Scott] Nothing in the Engo price range Jan

[Jan ] so pretty much... is Jan sorry for the delay....we actually dont have the capability of knowing what we have in stock but we keep taking orders and just be at the mercy of our distributors to actually be able to complete those orders... and you were caught on that part of our bad business practice. sorry just wait.

[Scott] Jan, I don't know who took your order, nor what that person told you over the phone. I can see what I have in my warehouse at anytime. As for the manufacturer warehouse, not always. If we are out, we can dropship from most of our suppliers direct to you rather than it coming to us first, further delaying your order.

[Jan ] Just letting you guys know that I wont be ordering anything else from your website and that this in fact is going on the Jeep Forums where you guys post your specials...people need to know that you guys offer good prices but that comes with the possibility of waiting a lot for the product and the customer service not doing anything to get the better part of the customer.

I decided not to cancel the order since pretty much is not the same time i would have waited if i ordered from somewhere else.

Michigunman 04-29-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandaso (Post 3696953)

I decided not to cancel the order since pretty much is not the same time i would have waited if i ordered from somewhere else.

I know it sucks to wait, but I know those winches are super popular.

I have had nothing but great service from Jeepaddons. Great deals and fast free shipping. I and others always talk to Chris, but not like he could produce something that's not on the shelf.

Bad service is definitely not the norm for them from my experience. Hope you get your winch soon.

jandaso 04-29-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigunman (Post 3697150)

I know it sucks to wait, but I know those winches are super popular.

I have had nothing but great service from Jeepaddons. Great deals and fast free shipping. I and others always talk to Chris, but not like he could produce something that's not on the shelf.

Bad service is definitely not the norm for them from my experience. Hope you get your winch soon.

yeah man chris just called me and took care of everything...im going out with the 9000 now ... I have dealt with chris before and if he is not the owner of the company then man his really a superb employee because he had always treated me very well ... i guess i got caught up on the moment and i was pissed because I usually dont have off days to do work on the jeep and well i actually requested my weekend off for me to install everything i thought was coming in

Michigunman 04-29-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandaso (Post 3697395)
yeah man chris just called me and took care of everything...im going out with the 9000 now ... I have dealt with chris before and if he is not the owner of the company then man his really a superb employee because he had always treated me very well ... i guess i got caught up on the moment and i was pissed because I usually dont have off days to do work on the jeep and well i actually requested my weekend off for me to install everything i thought was coming in

Awesome glad it got worked out. :thumb:

freedomrider 05-17-2013 09:10 AM

Ordered the engo 9000 from jeepaddons a week ago today and it is on the fedex truck for delivery for today. Not so bad in my book

jandaso 05-17-2013 09:45 AM

yeah the 9k they had it "in stock" the 10k i waited 3 weeks ... to then finally exchange it for a 9k to get the product faster......the compnay new they didnt have the 10k is just that the lady who took my order was new and never told me is was not available.

My issue was resolve.