Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Iron Man 3 (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/iron-man-3-a-239175.html)

Wranglin4Life 04-29-2013 11:29 PM

Iron Man 3
 
Who is excited? I am stoked. Hope they show it in IMAX but non 3d. I can't stand those glasses.

4wheelcowboy 04-29-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wranglin4Life (Post 3699651)
Who is excited? I am stoked. Hope they show it in IMAX but non 3d. I can't stand those glasses.

i herd its going to be awesome i cant wait to see:dance:

Wranglin4Life 04-29-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4wheelcowboy (Post 3699758)
i herd its going to be awesome i cant wait to see:dance:

The stuff they do is so awesome. The graphics and special effects are just jaw dropping. Watching older movies with good special effects for 15 years ago is a joke when you watch something like iron man.

I wanna go to the Thursday night release but that shiz is going to be sooooo busy and I am not a fan of crowds

4wheelcowboy 04-29-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wranglin4Life (Post 3699768)
The stuff they do is so awesome. The graphics and special effects are just jaw dropping. Watching older movies with good special effects for 15 years ago is a joke when you watch something like iron man.

I wanna go to the Thursday night release but that shiz is going to be sooooo busy and I am not a fan of crowds

same here ill wait awile less door dings ha.

Senior Chief 04-30-2013 07:34 AM

Not a fan of crowds either...

GI-Jeep 05-01-2013 06:53 AM

Kids want to see it this weekend in IMAX 3D. Unfortunately IMAX 3D movies make me nauseous. I also don't feel like arriving 60 minutes early to guarantee a good seat. I think we will wait until the following weekend and see it in 3D at our local movie house.

Wranglin4Life 05-02-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GI-Jeep (Post 3705100)
Kids want to see it this weekend in IMAX 3D. Unfortunately IMAX 3D movies make me nauseous. I also don't feel like arriving 60 minutes early to guarantee a good seat. I think we will wait until the following weekend and see it in 3D at our local movie house.

So the IMAX part makes you nauseas?? I will most likely be waiting a week or 2 because I also don't want to arrive 60 min early for mediocre seats. If I am going to pay that much to see a movie, I would like to be comfortable.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.