Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   NE: FS - Custom 10" Subwoofer enclosure for factory JKU location (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/fs-custom-10-subwoofer-enclosure-for-factory-jku-location-239493.html)

Mattk11 05-01-2013 01:03 PM

FS - Custom 10" Subwoofer enclosure for factory JKU location

This enclosure was made for the factory location in my 2013 JKU. It is made for a 10" shallow mount subwoofer and has an internal volume just over .5 cu ft. It was built over the top of the Alpine subwoofer enclosure so it is a perfect fit, includes the aux power outlet and allows the in-floor storage to open and close. The enclosure was professionally Linexed. This is perfect for someone that wants to add a sub or replace the crappy factory sub and should fit any of the JKUs with Infinity or Alpine systems. It sounds incredible. Going to experiment with some other ideas I have for the sub(s).

I am currently using a 10" Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mount but many other shallow mount subs (under 4" mounting depth) will fit in this enclosure. I am not including the sub because of the weight so you will have to supply your own along with an external amp.

I am asking two things: $200 OBO plus shipping for the enclosure and a trade for your current factory sub panel or the flat trim panel that comes in the JKU without the premium sound system. If you don't have a trade, then I am asking $270 so i can buy a panel. Again, this does not include the sub or the amp.

HMU

Mattk11 05-03-2013 02:43 PM

Thought it was sold, but the person backed out. Still for sale.

If you trade a factory sub enclosure (black) $100 plus $20 shipping

If you trade a trim piece (non-subwoofer panel) $200 plus $20 shipping

Straight purchase with no trade. $270 shipped.

Does not include the sub.

Mattk11 05-03-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattk11 (Post 3715615)

If you trade a factory sub enclosure (black) $100 plus $20 shipping

If you trade a trim piece (non-subwoofer panel) $200 plus $20 shipping

Straight purchase with no trade. $270 shipped.

Sorry, had the prices wrong:

If you trade a factory sub enclosure (black) $100 plus $10 shipping

If you trade a trim piece (non-subwoofer panel) $200 plus $10 shipping

Straight purchase with no trade. $250 shipped.

caryt 05-04-2013 09:09 AM

Pictures....without the sub showing construction..inside plus back.

Z-TJ 05-04-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caryt (Post 3718235)
Pictures....without the sub showing construction..inside plus back.

X2, very interested. Is the sub ported or sealed? How deep is the box? Does it come with a sub?

kramer2k 05-04-2013 02:03 PM

Very interested. In for some other pictures on the back/inside.

Is the power outlet included as a part of the construction of the box or is it designed around the factory plug somehow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z-TJ
X2, very interested. Is the sub ported or sealed? How deep is the box? Does it come with a sub?

Ok, come on now. Did you read the listing? lol :p He said it did not come with a sub twice. ;) j/k with ya

Z-TJ 05-04-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer2k (Post 3718925)
Very interested. In for some other pictures on the back/inside.

Is the power outlet included as a part of the construction of the box or is it designed around the factory plug somehow?

Ok, come on now. Did you read the listing? lol :p He said it did not come with a sub twice. ;) j/k with ya

Thanks:confused: I have a bad habit of not reading the paragraph:facepalm:

Mattk11 05-06-2013 08:59 AM

Sold, thanks