Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Your Jeep at work (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/your-jeep-at-work-239798.html)

Paul04tj 05-02-2013 04:29 PM

Your Jeep at work
 
I had a good photo-op at work today. So lets see where your Jeep rests while you are at work. :thumb:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/attachm...0502-00288.jpg

Sgt93 05-02-2013 04:43 PM

It's pretty dark in my garage........:D

Tweak 05-02-2013 08:12 PM

I have no clue how this happened, honestly!
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/...ps02fea0fe.jpg

Farnham21 05-02-2013 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She was waiting for me topless when I got out of work this morning :) tomorrow morning she will be naked (I have a hunch)

O_M_Jeep 05-02-2013 08:17 PM

Old job
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...-19-28_277.jpg

At the new job
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...pse8f9784b.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...pse9cddf1c.jpg

overkill8000 05-02-2013 08:27 PM

I have a stay at home jeep :( lazy whore needs to get a job....

BigManAndy 05-02-2013 08:37 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...011_111130.jpg

legitposter 05-02-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweak (Post 3712349)
I have no clue how this happened, honestly!
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/...ps02fea0fe.jpg

I lol'd

mike1158 05-02-2013 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another day on the job......

Attachment 244434

JeeperJake 05-02-2013 09:25 PM

...I'm retired.....does that mean my Jeep is retired also, or merely in extended day-care?

4wheelcowboy 05-02-2013 09:25 PM

http://www.wranglerforum.com/attachm..._109_thumb.jpgon the barn hill when i should have been working lol

fredbama 05-02-2013 09:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine sits 5 feet outside my office and I can see her out my window.

cannonballgsu 05-02-2013 09:47 PM

Mine only comes to work maybe two or three times a month.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...psf1485bd5.jpg

CG3 05-02-2013 10:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Since my work entails camping - sometimes in the desert, or the mountains, or the coast..... and many times I have no cell phone coverage... I'm pretty well outfitted for my use.

And in my spare time.... I like to target practice...

Just bought an 1894 model Winchester 30/30 lever type rifle, made in 1906. Can't wait to get out with it :thumb:

Kiddmen57 05-02-2013 10:05 PM

My '13 parked next to one of the other 4 jeeps at work. Unfortunately the others all have different shifts so it's rare to get all 5 together, though I am trying.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...pse94fce78.jpg

robdizzle 05-02-2013 11:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Every once in a while another jeeper will park next to me. Mines on the left.

Attachment 244473

fastNugly 05-02-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweak (Post 3712349)
I have no clue how this happened, honestly!
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/...ps02fea0fe.jpg

LOVE THIS :thumb:

MikeK46 05-03-2013 04:53 PM

Parked between two of my coworkers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-29-28_474.jpg

vincer2d2 05-03-2013 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
An excuse to run outside and take a pic of my Jeep? Sure!

Thegame 05-03-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeK46 (Post 3716091)
Parked between two of my coworkers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-29-28_474.jpg

3 badasses:punk:

meschwenk 05-03-2013 09:49 PM

Just got it all clean last weekend, so I took some photos when I got to work.

Attachment 244755



Attachment 244756



Attachment 244757

Thegame 05-03-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meschwenk (Post 3717095)
Just got it all clean last weekend, so I took some photos when I got to work.

Attachment 244755



Attachment 244756



Attachment 244757

Nice set up. What lift and size tires?

meschwenk 05-03-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thegame (Post 3717123)
Nice set up. What lift and size tires?

Thanks!
It has a Teraflex 2.5 Coil Lift with Bilstein 5100's
Wheels & Tires: Goodyear Wangler Duratrac 315/75R16 & MB TKO's 16x8.5 BS 4.5"

E-man 05-04-2013 12:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
At work, parked in between two of my buddies and then again on our helipad for the 2013 Method Race Wheels catalog photo shoot

Thegame 05-04-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meschwenk (Post 3717429)
Thanks!
It has a Teraflex 2.5 Coil Lift with Bilstein 5100's
Wheels & Tires: Goodyear Wangler Duratrac 315/75R16 & MB TKO's 16x8.5 BS 4.5"

Very cool man! Looks awesome. Have you driven in the snow yet with your duratracs?

Brewbek 05-04-2013 07:06 AM

Hey Fredbama, how do you like those VDO Stubbies? And how close do they match the original bumper material. Looks to be glossier. Been thinking about doing this as a temp step.

baytownbert 05-04-2013 07:09 AM

Har har! Hilarious post award! :dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by overkill8000 (Post 3712400)
I have a stay at home jeep :( lazy whore needs to get a job....


meschwenk 05-04-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thegame (Post 3717988)
Very cool man! Looks awesome. Have you driven in the snow yet with your duratracs?

I have had them on for about two weeks and have been lucky enough to have two snow storms come thru Denver. They are great in the snow and off road. I don't think I will run anything else on the Jeep.

spesrf25 05-04-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CG3 (Post 3712792)
Since my work entails camping - sometimes in the desert, or the mountains, or the coast..... and many times I have no cell phone coverage... I'm pretty well outfitted for my use.

And in my spare time.... I like to target practice...

Just bought an 1894 model Winchester 30/30 lever type rifle, made in 1906. Can't wait to get out with it :thumb:

Are you hiring? I'm jealous.

baytownbert 05-04-2013 09:23 AM

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...ps3d016982.jpg
Mine on the left, the other is my Semper Fi buddy here at Plant.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.