Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Poison spider tramp stamp (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/poison-spider-tramp-stamp-240081.html)

Dieselholic 05-03-2013 09:18 PM

Poison spider tramp stamp

1 Attachment(s)
I broke down and installed my tramp stamp. Decided to add a little color. What do y'all think?

krisbman 05-03-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieselholic (Post 3716744)
I broke down and installed my tramp stamp. Decided to add a little color. What do y'all think?

How much are they paying you to advertise for them??? Haha, it looks good though

Dieselholic 05-03-2013 10:02 PM

Haha I just like there stuff and it's taking two years to build this jeep. Prob a little to excited haha

JeepandMud 05-04-2013 12:58 AM

I think it looks great. Wouldn't do it to mine, but eh, it looks better on someone else's anyways :thumb:

scot68 05-04-2013 01:16 AM

I think it looks good but personally I have a problem advertising for any company I don't own (BTW I don't own any LOL). Seriously though the first thing I do when I buy a new vehicle is remove anything with the dealers name on it. With that said I do have a Poison Spyder front bumper and hood louver both of which have the spyder logo.

DBoat 05-04-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scot68 (Post 3717576)
I think it looks good but personally I have a problem advertising for any company I don't own (BTW I don't own any LOL). Seriously though the first thing I do when I buy a new vehicle is remove anything with the dealers name on it. With that said I do have a Poison Spyder front bumper and hood louver both of which have the spyder logo.

+1 but I do like the color behind it. I think it really sets it off and personalizes your Jeep. I really dont like dealer stuff on my vehicles, I make them take it off at the dealership before I leave with the vehicle. They always get POd when I ask them to remove the stickers and the lisc plate surrounds.

Dieselholic 05-04-2013 10:25 AM

Ya I hear what y'all are saying. But they have been nothing but great to me. I figuar if they make a good product why not show it off for them.

s14sh3r 05-04-2013 10:52 AM

You should at least get a free hat for that :thumb:

DutchmansLJ 05-06-2013 08:23 PM

I dont know why anyone cares what a company do to advertise there products. I personally love the spyder logo, and am so proud to represent anything they make because they make some of the best stuff IMO. and if it helps them with a little business when someone sees there logos thats great because there an american company.

STOP ALL UR BICKERING ABOUT ADVERTISING ITS ON EVERY PRODUCT U BUY!!! Its getting OLD!

KSJeepBrah 05-06-2013 08:27 PM

looks good.

scot68 05-06-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchmansLJ (Post 3726689)
I dont know why anyone cares what a company do to advertise there products. I personally love the spyder logo, and am so proud to represent anything they make because they make some of the best stuff IMO. and if it helps them with a little business when someone sees there logos thats great because there an american company.

STOP ALL UR BICKERING ABOUT ADVERTISING ITS ON EVERY PRODUCT U BUY!!! Its getting OLD!

Wow not sure what bickering your referring to?? :confused: Myself along with everyone who replied complimented the OP on his tramp stamp look. Some of us simply stated that look and free advertising isn't for everyone. If you choose to freely advertise for companies that is your prerogative just as it's mine not to. :)

CLEJK 06-29-2013 01:40 AM

Looks good to me, I'm debating a poison spyder tramp stamp for my JK after I remove my tire carrier. As for dealers advertising, I told them I wouldn't buy it if it had any of their decals on it. Salesman pulled out his cell phone and called the service garage telling them not to put one on. Didn't bat an eye at the request.

DBoat 06-29-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLEJK (Post 3910381)
As for dealers advertising, I told them I wouldn't buy it if it had any of their decals on it. Salesman pulled out his cell phone and called the service garage telling them not to put one on. Didn't bat an eye at the request.

I do the very same thing. I made the salesman remove all that stuff when I bought my last new car, the service department was gone for the day. I wont even take it off the lot if its on there.. I usually have to tell them, If you want me to advertise for you, you will have to pay me to do so. However, I look at dealer advertising a bit different than the logo from the manufacturer.. otherwise, I would have to ask Jeep to remove all the Jeep logos off of my Jeep. :D

NJO 06-29-2013 07:34 AM

Looks tacky to me.....personally I like debadged rollers. The less "stamps" and advertising the better. If your rig is loaded with a specific mfg's gear, then it will be noticeable on its own and to the knowledgeable observer's eye.

There is enough blatent "advertising" in this world, no need to add more. ;) Keep it clean and simple. :)

chaseracing 07-01-2013 11:46 PM

I like it. I am installing silver reflective vinyl under my logo so it glows at night when lights hit it.

DBoat 07-02-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaseracing (Post 3918973)
I like it. I am installing silver reflective vinyl under my logo so it glows at night when lights hit it.

thats a pretty cool idea..

T2000J 07-02-2013 09:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have the Spider light up as a 3rd brake light . I am going to fill in Poison spider customs and leave the spider .

CountryBoyJeep 07-03-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T2000J (Post 3919872)
I have the Spider light up as a 3rd brake light . I am going to fill in Poison spider customs and leave the spider .

Pretty sweet man, I like it

DBoat 07-03-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryboyjeep (Post 3924562)

pretty sweet man, i like it

+1

T2000J 07-07-2013 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks No more Poison spider customs
Looks better IMO

vanillathrilla 07-08-2013 12:35 AM

That's awesome! How in the hell did you make it light up?

T2000J 07-08-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillathrilla (Post 3937380)
That's awesome! How in the hell did you make it light up?

cut a Square In the tub the size of the spider and ran 2 red LED flex strips off the tail lights then put a pice of 3M tail light repair over the hole to seal the tub back up .