Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/)
-   -   Best thing about having kids? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/best-thing-about-having-kids-240092.html)

jagerhelix 05-03-2013 08:49 PM

Best thing about having kids?
 
I can do things like this and pretend it was their idea:thumb:
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...ps50c6cecc.jpg
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...psa910cff4.jpg
:firedevil:

BreckenridgeYJ 05-03-2013 09:25 PM

Finally reaching their 18th bday? But in the meantime, Bryan, you are definitely onto something!!!

Oldguy 05-03-2013 09:29 PM

And your wife is buying into it's all the kids idea? I suspect she has accepted the fact that she has three little kids and two may grow out of it...

BreckenridgeYJ 05-03-2013 09:39 PM

Black market babies may be brothers and sisters as blondes are priced higher | Mail Online

180k street price? Think of what you could build/afford to break??? :dance:

Ok... That was kind of wrong...:rolleyes:

jagerhelix 05-03-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldguy (Post 3717023)
And your wife is buying into it's all the kids idea? I suspect she has accepted the fact that she has three little kids and two may grow out of it...


Yep...I think she is well aware. They are not only an argument for flashy childish stickers; but for Roll Cages, Tube fenders, Dual Batteries, Hydro steering, and anything else that would make sure we make it home from our wheeling adventures:p I would be downright irresponsible to take the kids out wheeling without a pair or Portal Axles lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreckenridgeTJ (Post 3717073)
Black market babies may be brothers and sisters as blondes are priced higher | Mail Online

180k street price? Think of what you could build/afford to break??? :dance:

Ok... That was kind of wrong...:rolleyes:

How would one get in touch with black market babies? Is it like a bathroom stall thing? I know for sure I'd be selling to a Fed.:angel:

BreckenridgeYJ 05-03-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagerhelix (Post 3717179)

How would one get in touch with black market babies? Is it like a bathroom stall thing? I know for sure I'd be selling to a Fed.:angel:

And a perfect chance for the famous line.... "I'm sorry officer, it's a jeep thing...."

BV Jeep 05-04-2013 07:42 AM

Transformers is one of my favorite movies too. Kids even have bought me the Bumblebee and the Optimus Prime toys too.

What I don't get is my wife says she has 3 kids too. One is 16, One is 20 and the other is 46. Well she is only 41 so how could she have one that is 46?


OOOOH wait I'm 46. Hey that not fair.

LOL

Oldguy 05-04-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BV Jeep (Post 3718076)
Transformers is one of my favorite movies too. Kids even have bought me the Bumblebee and the Optimus Prime toys too.

What I don't get is my wife says she has 3 kids too. One is 16, One is 20 and the other is 46. Well she is only 41 so how could she have one that is 46?


OOOOH wait I'm 46. Hey that not fair.

LOL

Doug, chronologically you may be 46, however I doubt that your maturity age is much above 16. After all, you do as many stupid things as I do...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.