Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Maryland Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f94/)
-   -   Help! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f94/help-240281.html)

JK_FEVER 05-04-2013 09:39 PM

Help!
 
Just got a call from a friend, her JK is stuck in a bit of mud in Germantown, Maryland. Being my car is in the shop, I told her i would post for her savior.

She was in the Old buck lodge pipeline area offroading near Germantown, Maryland. Says the only real mud around her is where her car is sitting so recovery should be easy, if somebody should come help out. She's looking for somebody to pull her out either with a winch or any other recovery tool with some torque. The car will can left there overnight, so it can wait until tomorrow to be recovered if need be.

If you are willing to help please call (301) 219-4044, Her name is Emily.

There is a cash reward for her savior!

wants_a_jeep 05-04-2013 10:32 PM

did she get any help? Im down in Southern MD but I don't mind a road trip if she is still stuck .

wants_a_jeep 05-04-2013 10:50 PM

Texted her we have plans to save her jeep tomorrow morning. Ask about tonight but she wants to wait till sun is up and she already has a ride home. I'll post again after her jeep is out. Maybe even with a photo of said stuck jeep :)

Orange Krusher 05-04-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wants_a_jeep (Post 3720132)
Texted her we have plans to save her jeep tomorrow morning. Ask about tonight but she wants to wait till sun is up and she already has a ride home. I'll post again after her jeep is out. Maybe even with a photo of said stuck jeep :)

You are an awesome person!!!!!

Orange Krusher 05-04-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JK_FEVER (Post 3719937)
Just got a call from a friend, her JK is stuck in a bit of mud in Germantown, Maryland. Being my car is in the shop, I told her i would post for her savior.

She was in the Old buck lodge pipeline area offroading near Germantown, Maryland. Says the only real mud around her is where her car is sitting so recovery should be easy, if somebody should come help out. She's looking for somebody to pull her out either with a winch or any other recovery tool with some torque. The car will can left there overnight, so it can wait until tomorrow to be recovered if need be.

If you are willing to help please call (301) 219-4044, Her name is Emily.

There is a cash reward for her savior!

You are a great friend!!

wants_a_jeep 05-05-2013 04:16 PM

5 Attachment(s)
After the help of my jkur and a random persons wrangler X she was still stuck. I stayed around and help find a very nice farm with a family that helped us get her out with the use of a tractor. Took several good attempts with the tractor but in the end all is well.

Attachment 245431



Attachment 245432



Attachment 245433



Attachment 245434



Attachment 245435

wants_a_jeep 05-05-2013 08:04 PM

So I feel that If I already had my winch this would of been alot easier. Her jeep was sitting on the frame in thick mud. Im getting a warn zeon winch but not sure on the capacity. If anyone has advice I would be more then open to hearing it. they have 8k for 799 or 10k for 899. for the added $100 is the 2k worth it?

JK_FEVER 05-05-2013 10:43 PM

You guys are awesome! Especially you, @wants_a_jeep !

goneshootin00 05-06-2013 02:30 PM

[QUOTE=wants_a_jeep;3721999]After the help of my jkur and a random persons wrangler X she was still stuck. I stayed around and help find a very nice farm with a family that helped us get her out with the use of a tractor. Took several good attempts with the tractor but in the end all is well.]

Haha I was the random person in the wrangler X. I'm glad you guys got her out with the tractor!

Wvjeepin 05-06-2013 09:06 PM

I'm not far from Germantown, tell her next time she gets stuck, I'm about 30mins from there. Easy pull out. I might like to try this trail

JK_FEVER 05-06-2013 10:51 PM

@Wvjeeping i'm down to go with! Im right in gaithersburg

wants_a_jeep 05-06-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wvjeepin (Post 3726863)
I'm not far from Germantown, tell her next time she gets stuck, I'm about 30mins from there. Easy pull out. I might like to try this trail

The spot she was at isn't a trail it was a cut out for a gas line. If the land owner found out im sure there would of been trouble. Even the farmer that helped out said the land owner doesn't like people there. I still recommend Rausch Creek for off roading :) took the 101 class was alot of fun.

Wvjeepin 05-07-2013 03:06 PM

Been there done that


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.