Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   How to get free shipping on quadratec (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/how-to-get-free-shipping-on-quadratec-240459.html)

Gowhitesox99 05-05-2013 07:18 PM

How to get free shipping on quadratec
 
Looks like I am going to get those mats, seems like a decent price. Someone said wrangler forum members get free shipping, so just want to make sure i get that as shipping is like $30

benjamin.allen 05-05-2013 07:25 PM

You can either send them a pm here for a code or just call them and tell em your a member here when you order

DocFuller 05-05-2013 07:34 PM

That is some useful advice! Never heard this before...

Gowhitesox99 05-05-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin.allen (Post 3722780)
You can either send them a pm here for a code or just call them and tell em your a member here when you order

SOrry for the rookie question, PM Who? Just PM Quadratec?

And thanks so much , everyone here always helps out!

JerryJeepster 05-05-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gowhitesox99 (Post 3722860)

SOrry for the rookie question, PM Who? Just PM Quadratec?

And thanks so much , everyone here always helps out!

Easier to just call them.

benjamin.allen 05-05-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gowhitesox99 (Post 3722860)

SOrry for the rookie question, PM Who? Just PM Quadratec?

And thanks so much , everyone here always helps out!

Yeah they are a member here on the forum but i find it easier to just call

benjamin.allen 05-05-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryjeepster (Post 3722879)

easier to just call them.

x2

Gowhitesox99 05-05-2013 10:38 PM

ok gotcha thanks!!

brwillis11 05-05-2013 10:42 PM

Well crap. Im new here and didn't know this!! I also have a Quadratec order on the way!!!

Good to know for the future though.

BTW. Glad to be here, I just bought my first Jeep and am having a blast.

ohioviper 05-05-2013 10:50 PM

If Quadratec ever responds to this thread please PM me the code.

RoadiJeff 05-06-2013 07:30 AM

Here's the details on the free shipping deal:

Quadratec Free & Discounted Shipping for Forum Members

It's actually easier to do now than how it is described in that link. There's a 'free shipping' code that some of us have been beta testing and it works fast and easy but I don't know if they want it made public yet.

I've used the free shipping deal on several orders within the past month. One item took less than 2 1/2 days to arrive, from over 800 miles away, after I clicked on the order button. Another order took 7 1/2 days.

Nuke83 05-06-2013 07:34 AM

It's very simple. I PM'd Khadir and he responded the same day with a link and code. I've used the link and promo code for 4 or 5 orders already and it works perfectly. If you upgrade to expedited shipping options you'll pay, but if you accept the standard shipping, it's free and shows up at zero at check-out.

I can't imagine calling being any easier than how they have it setup.

benjamin.allen 05-06-2013 08:01 AM

When i call they can see if its backordered which i like. Also when on the phone they gave me the surcharges free as well as shipping for my lift kit

Gowhitesox99 05-06-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin.allen (Post 3724294)
When i call they can see if its backordered which i like. Also when on the phone they gave me the surcharges free as well as shipping for my lift kit

which lift kit you get? Easy to install?

mbmobile 05-08-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuke83 (Post 3724234)
It's very simple. I PM'd Khadir and he responded the same day with a link and code. I've used the link and promo code for 4 or 5 orders already and it works perfectly. If you upgrade to expedited shipping options you'll pay, but if you accept the standard shipping, it's free and shows up at zero at check-out.

I can't imagine calling being any easier than how they have it setup.

Hopefully Kahdir is on holiday, I've either PMed and emailed him but got no answer. Let's see if anything will happen today.

RepoMan73 05-08-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbmobile (Post 3732245)
Hopefully Kahdir is on holiday, I've either PMed and emailed him but got no answer. Let's see if anything will happen today.

I spoke with him on the phone earlier today. He said they were having computer issues and their servers were messing up.

mbmobile 05-08-2013 08:58 AM

Let's see if he will answer me, there are a few things to order and I'd like to bring them back with me in a couple of weeks...

thanks for the update.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Barmanvarn 05-08-2013 09:07 AM

This usually respond as fast as possible. You'll get a code that you can use for all your future orders.

Duramaxxed 05-08-2013 10:11 AM

Checkout through Google for Free Shipping.

Done.

DD293G 05-08-2013 11:03 AM

use this link

Promo Codes - Quadratec

code saharatango


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.