Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   New Mexico Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f52/)
-   -   Memorial weekend camping trip (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f52/memorial-weekend-camping-trip-240622.html)

Darkfire 05-06-2013 02:24 PM

Memorial weekend camping trip
 
Who is up for a memorial weekend jeep camping trip? Leave ABQ Friday afternoon ish come back Sunday ?

RoufusTBarleysheath 05-06-2013 02:54 PM

Love to. But, that is the only weekend we are not available.

Darkfire 05-06-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoufusTBarleysheath (Post 3725608)
Love to. But, that is the only weekend we are not available.

See how you are

NMBruce 05-06-2013 03:42 PM

Going to the Grand Canyon that weekend, would like too another time

4th of July a friend & I are thinking about the Gila

abqtj 05-06-2013 07:10 PM

Where ya heading?

Darkfire 05-06-2013 07:12 PM

Thinking mt Taylor maybe but looking for ideas and open forests

abqtj 05-06-2013 07:15 PM

I heard the fire restrictions are starting up this Wednesday, FYI.

Some resources to check before heading out:

NM Fire Info | New Mexico Fire Information

Fire Restrictions

http://www.inciweb.org/

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5416914.pdf

jk-atlast 05-06-2013 08:16 PM

We may be up for something that weekend. Will keep tabs on the thread...

Darkfire 05-06-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abqtj (Post 3726644)
I heard the fire restrictions are starting up this Wednesday, FYI.

Some resources to check before heading out:

NM Fire Info | New Mexico Fire Information

Fire Restrictions

http://www.inciweb.org/

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5416914.pdf

Thanks , my wife is the fire training officer for the forest service I'm tracking all the intel.

abqtj 05-06-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkfire (Post 3726925)
Thanks , my wife is the fire training officer for the forest service I'm tracking all the intel.

:thumb: Good to know!

Darkfire 05-06-2013 09:11 PM

Yup, need to get your SWR back to you

green2000tj 05-06-2013 09:54 PM

I'm in.

Jt_Ripper 05-06-2013 10:03 PM

i may go for the saturday... new job training starts 5-20

Darkfire 05-06-2013 10:08 PM

Just to clarify we are talking may 24-26

Jt_Ripper 05-06-2013 10:11 PM

i wouldnt be able to leave the 24th.. id have to meet up with you all saturday afternoon for some wheeling and head back that night.

Darkfire 05-06-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jt_Ripper (Post 3727428)
i wouldnt be able to leave the 24th.. id have to meet up with you all saturday afternoon for some wheeling and head back that night.

Unless you've fixed your death wobble that's coors and back for you ;-)

wat3rdog 05-07-2013 09:22 PM

We will be coming back from Cruces. I get to go play at White Sands.
DF- I really want to do a trip like this at some point. Wifes schooling comes first on this one.

Jt_Ripper 05-07-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkfire (Post 3727480)
Unless you've fixed your death wobble that's coors and back for you ;-)


new tie rods going in by 5/18
thats the last of my front end.

Darkfire 05-12-2013 03:46 AM

Anyone ?

Jt_Ripper 05-13-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkfire (Post 3746537)
Anyone ?

My plans have changed. Ecu module went out on one of my other cars. 700 dollars puts a damper on things

Darkfire 05-13-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jt_Ripper (Post 3750458)

My plans have changed. Ecu module went out on one of my other cars. 700 dollars puts a damper on things

That sucks sorry to hear it

Jt_Ripper 05-13-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkfire (Post 3750496)

That sucks sorry to hear it

What sucks is 200 part and 400+ to diagnose it!

wat3rdog 05-13-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jt_Ripper (Post 3751153)

What sucks is 200 part and 400+ to diagnose it!

:(

callbob 05-13-2013 05:54 PM

you could have posted the problem in the TJ forum. Only thing is you would get 100 different things wrong and 52 different ways to fix it, plus tips on plasti dipping your dash/hood/ wheels or anything else that will hold still. :facepalm:
sorry to hear though JT, best of luck

Jt_Ripper 05-13-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callbob (Post 3751764)
you could have posted the problem in the TJ forum. Only thing is you would get 100 different things wrong and 52 different ways to fix it, plus tips on plasti dipping your dash/hood/ wheels or anything else that will hold still. :facepalm:
sorry to hear though JT, best of luck

HAHAHAHAHAh that made my laugh so hard..

all good.. its the SS trailblazer.. all fixed.. but sadly.. just as expensive as a lift!

puts my next install back a few weeks... (bumpers)

Darkfire 05-26-2013 09:48 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Well just got back a few hrs ago, just the family and I went up to the Jemez for a quick over night. It was AWSOME
Great time with both jeeps and the trailer was AWSOME

Big-T 05-27-2013 11:54 AM

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love it up there, what roads were you guys on? Digging that Trailer, very cool!

Darkfire 05-27-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big-T (Post 3797141)
Looks like you guys had a blast! Love it up there, what roads were you guys on? Digging that Trailer, very cool!

We were up on the 266 and 189a north to hwy 4 nice area. I spent 2 weeks up there during the Los conchous fire


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.