Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Community Announcements (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f7/)
-   -   **Stolen Jeep** Help us find it before our Wedding!!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f7/stolen-jeep-help-us-find-it-before-our-wedding-241276.html)

Quadratec 05-08-2013 10:04 AM

**Stolen Jeep** Help us find it before our Wedding!!!
 
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18mz.../ku-xlarge.jpg
This 1992 Jeep Cherokee was stolen outside of a Vancouver, WA apartment last night. This couldn't of happened at a worse time, the owner is getting married in 10 days!! She had her dress, shoes and a lot of paperwork/contracts regarding the wedding in the back seat. Please help out by spreading the word - unfortunately this is adding a lot of stress right before the couple's wedding, or it could turn into a good story "If its found".

Details: 92 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 stolen 20 feet away from my apartment complex on 164th and 29th, it has a 3 inch lift and a WSU license plate frame - Washington plate AGP-2784. AAA will pay up to 1,000-2,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Please contact me with any information! Tyundle@hotmail.com

Duke-TJ 05-08-2013 10:08 AM

Damn, that sucks! Hope it's found soon! Not much chance it will make it to the east coast where I am, but will keep an eye out anyway. Sweet Jeep. Not many '92s in that shape around here

HulkSm4sh 05-08-2013 10:18 AM

Call the tow yards in Sandy, Oregon and Gresham, Or. That is usually where they end up out of the Portland Metro area. They drive out HWY 212/224 and strip em Estecada, Gresham, Sandy areas. Mine was found downtown Gresham on one wheel/tire. I'll keep an eye out.

kramer2k 05-08-2013 10:59 AM

I saw this on Jalapnik earlier. I hope it comes to a positive close. The Jalopnik/auto community is usually pretty good about cracking these cases.

indirocz28 05-08-2013 11:00 AM

Check Craigslist!

Sinister6 05-08-2013 11:06 AM

Bump

1jeeplvr 08-24-2013 07:45 PM

Man I freakin hate damn thieves.Im sure it wont make it my way but my eyes are peeled!!

Chilly03 09-05-2013 08:43 AM

Was this ever found?

JTJET27 04-14-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chilly03 (Post 4307481)
Was this ever found?

Idk but I really hope so...

ChasUGC 04-15-2014 09:04 PM

I keep telling people to put alarms in their Jeep. But, I guess they have to learn the hard way.

MHauss 04-16-2014 07:34 PM

I'm very sorry for these folks. I hope whomever did this has a toasty seat for the show of eternity. Terrible

JTJET27 04-16-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasUGC (Post 9906770)
I keep telling people to put alarms in their Jeep. But, I guess they have to learn the hard way.

I wish i could but i have soft doors/top and dont think it would work...

jimzilla 04-16-2014 10:27 PM

install a skim module...

ChasUGC 04-16-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTJET27 (Post 9935121)
I wish i could but i have soft doors/top and dont think it would work...

If your doors open and the lights turn on inside, you can put in an alarm. Even if you don't use the door toggles, you can still put in an alarm. There are still other options to secure your vehicle. The soft doors wouldn't affect the ignition kill switch, or motion/vibration detection. The soft doors wouldn't affect your hood or trunk switches either. You can also have seat detection, so that if someone sits in your seats, the alarm will sound off.

JTJET27 04-17-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasUGC (Post 9939025)
If your doors open and the lights turn on inside, you can put in an alarm. Even if you don't use the door toggles, you can still put in an alarm. There are still other options to secure your vehicle. The soft doors wouldn't affect the ignition kill switch, or motion/vibration detection. The soft doors wouldn't affect your hood or trunk switches either. You can also have seat detection, so that if someone sits in your seats, the alarm will sound off.

Wow! I wasn't aware of all those different possibilities. Thank you I'll look into it.

Sinister6 04-17-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadratec (Post 3733218)
This 1992 Jeep Cherokee was stolen outside of a Vancouver, WA apartment last night. This couldn't of happened at a worse time, the owner is getting married in 10 days!! She had her dress, shoes and a lot of paperwork/contracts regarding the wedding in the back seat. Please help out by spreading the word - unfortunately this is adding a lot of stress right before the couple's wedding, or it could turn into a good story "If its found". Details: 92 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 stolen 20 feet away from my apartment complex on 164th and 29th, it has a 3 inch lift and a WSU license plate frame - Washington plate AGP-2784. AAA will pay up to 1,000-2,000 for information leading to an arrest. Please contact me with any information! Tyundle@hotmail.com

Bump!

06t 05-22-2014 10:09 PM

Bump and good luck!
I hate thieves.

JDsDream 06-01-2014 07:29 PM

This thread is over a year old.

mommymallcrawler 06-02-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDsDream (Post 11034529)
This thread is over a year old.

Lol! Wonder if they got married!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.