Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Florida Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f71/)
-   -   Lakeland Jeep club gathering (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f71/lakeland-jeep-club-gathering-241539.html)

Thorshammer7 05-09-2013 01:00 PM

Lakeland Jeep club gathering
 
I am not a member {yet}, going to check them out. Here is the event info for those that may like to come out.

The Lakeland Jeep Club :: Go Topless Day

slowjeep 05-09-2013 04:06 PM

We had a really good turn out last year around 125 jeeps. Hoping for at least 140 jeeps this year. There is a TON of good raffle items. Come on out to see a great show.

Thorshammer7 05-10-2013 09:18 AM

I'll be lurking for ya.

Tom62 05-13-2013 09:31 PM

Had a card placed under the wiper on my jeep at work the other day!
looks like it will be fun!
looking forward to meeting some local jeepers

Thorshammer7 05-16-2013 04:32 AM

Looking forward to meeting some locals.:)

Thorshammer7 05-16-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom62 (Post 3752466)
Had a card placed under the wiper on my jeep at work the other day!
looks like it will be fun!
looking forward to meeting some local jeepers

What part of town to you hail from Tom62 ?

Tom62 05-17-2013 10:18 PM

North Lakeland I work at the ACE in sandpiper

Thorshammer7 05-18-2013 03:08 PM

Pretty nice outting! Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys. Heres a few pics.:)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...ps402126d7.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...pseb1887ae.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...ps633f70fb.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...ps1a349673.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...psf94aefd5.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...psfde5999b.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...psf4cdc2e0.jpg

slowjeep 05-18-2013 06:04 PM

Pretty good turnout I think I heard 170 jeeps total.

Carolyn Sue 05-18-2013 08:57 PM

We were there, won a couple of the smaller prizes.

MIVLIFE 05-30-2013 03:28 PM

We made it... And let me tell you, it was hott as hell, but man we loved it. Looking forward to nxt yrs. Big props to The Lakeland Jeep Club

Thorshammer7 05-31-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIVLIFE (Post 3808669)
We made it... And let me tell you, it was hott as hell, but man we loved it. Looking forward to nxt yrs. Big props to The Lakeland Jeep Club

It was damn HOT !! Maybe because it was the 1st hot day of the year, next year I'll be better prepared.

MIVLIFE 06-03-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorshammer7 (Post 3812109)
It was damn HOT !! Maybe because it was the 1st hot day of the year, next year I'll be better prepared.

x2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.