Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   how to show pics (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/how-to-show-pics-241595.html)

sok 05-09-2013 04:51 PM

how to show pics
 
ok kinda new here but how do i get pics off my phone of my jeep to show u ??? did a search an found nota,thanks for ur support this sight has been very helpful i find myself on it almost daily looking for tips

Lando25 05-09-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sok (Post 3738313)
ok kinda new here but how do i get pics off my phone of my jeep to show u ??? did a search an found nota,thanks for ur support this sight has been very helpful i find myself on it almost daily looking for tips

Are you using the Wrangler Forum App or are you just going to upload them from your computer?

sok 05-09-2013 04:57 PM

app would b better as pis on pho i guess

kshaws21 05-09-2013 05:06 PM

Using the mobile app, just hit the + button and it will allow you to add from your photo library or directly from your camera to take a live pic. No need for using a computer. I have been on this site for a couple of years exclusively on my mobile app, never use a comp.

Attachment 247099

Just look at the pic I attached. It is a screenshot of my mobile app of the page that opens when I click the "reply to this thread" link.

kshaws21 05-09-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sok (Post 3738334)
app would b better as pis on pho i guess

Uh what does "pis on pho" mean? No need for silly text lingo on here, just say what you mean in legible English.

sok 05-09-2013 05:09 PM

guess ill wait....for info dinner time,well maybe after another cold one !!!

sok 05-09-2013 05:13 PM

sorry for the typo...gezz

sok 05-09-2013 05:26 PM

not working for me with PHONE

sok 05-09-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kshaws21 (Post 3738366)

Uh what does "pis on pho" mean? No need for silly text lingo on here, just say what you mean in legible English.

I'm 55 give me a break if u don't have answer to question y chime in. WTF .haha

Lando25 05-09-2013 05:42 PM

Do you have an iPhone or Android? The attachment button is slightly different on both opperating systems.

sok 05-09-2013 05:43 PM

Android razar

Lando25 05-09-2013 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sok (Post 3738482)
Android razar

Assuming you have the right app and everything, in a thread you select attachments and then select from the gallery or a live camera shot. I have a screenshot from my phone where you can see the attachment option.

sok 05-09-2013 06:00 PM

Ok got that far how do I put on my profile gallery or to just show what I've done after I bought it month ago. thanks for ur patience

sok 05-09-2013 06:04 PM

It says att inserted into post but got nothing. hmm

kshaws21 05-09-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sok (Post 3738465)

I'm 55 give me a break if u don't have answer to question y chime in. WTF .haha

Actually I did answer the question. Just look at the picture I attached and go from there. Now I'm currently using an iPhone, but when I had an Android phone it was even easier.

Lando25 05-09-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sok (Post 3738540)
Ok got that far how do I put on my profile gallery or to just show what I've done after I bought it month ago. thanks for ur patience

Not trying to be an arse, but I'm not sure what you mean.

kshaws21 05-09-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sok (Post 3738540)
Ok got that far how do I put on my profile gallery or to just show what I've done after I bought it month ago. thanks for ur patience

Pretty sure for updating your profile you will need to using the full website on a computer. On my app anyway, there isn't an option for editing your profile. No prob to add pics to a thread, but profile pics MAY have to be done on a computer.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.