Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Buying from Quadratec again! IE, THANKS KAHDIR!!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/buying-from-quadratec-again-ie-thanks-kahdir-241727.html)

LoveJiuJitsu 05-10-2013 07:51 AM

Buying from Quadratec again! IE, THANKS KAHDIR!!!
 
This is a follow-up post to a thread I created in December titled "Never buying from Quadratec again".

All I can say, is that Kahdir (Quadratec) is one heck of a stand-up guy and truly believes in customer satisfaction. He did everything in his power to gain my wife and I back as Quadratec customers, and he has.

I won't go into specifics, but since I publicly stated my negativity towards Quadratec back in December, it is only right to also bring them praise when something is done right and/or corrected.

Thanks again, Kahdir!!! You have restored my faith in ordering from Quadratec!

J33P4M3 05-10-2013 07:55 AM

well said sir. great to hear that this company worked to recover you as a customer, and even better that you followed through with a positive review. win/win

tabber02 05-10-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J33P4M3 (Post 3740584)
well said sir. great to hear that this company worked to recover you as a customer, and even better that you followed through with a positive review. win/win

^^ yep...

nighthawkrsx55 05-10-2013 08:00 AM

i will attest to the great service from Kahdir. I've purchased 6 different orders from Q-tech, all have been delivered fast and as expected.

Wingsnut72 05-10-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighthawkrsx55 (Post 3740602)
i will attest to the great service from Kahdir. I've purchased 6 different orders from Q-tech, all have been delivered fast and as expected.

X2 on Kahdir. I've bought a bunch of stuff with his free shipping code. Thanks Kahdir!

guppy 05-10-2013 09:07 AM

I have purchased more from quadratec lately than I really want to admit to.
I did just buy my last purchase from carid because the Quadratec salesman I got said I only can give one or the other, when I asked for a price match and free shipping.
carid had the price and gave me the free shipping so I bought my go rhino steps from them.
I wish I had asked for his name as he was not up to the standards of all the other Quadratec sales personal I have used in the past.

wildfowl 05-10-2013 09:10 AM

AMEN. Great company from what I have seen (and ordered)

JeepBugs7 05-10-2013 10:13 AM

Here's a shout out to Kahdir at Qtec also. He was very helpful in setting me up with the code for free shipping etc. a few weeks back.

Posts On Percocet 05-10-2013 10:16 AM

1 good story doesn't make up for a thousand bad ones. Sorry. Never again.

PecosRiver 05-10-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posts On Percocet (Post 3741018)
1 good story doesn't make up for a thousand bad ones. Sorry. Never again.

I've spent probably a couple of thousand dollars with Quadratec and have never had an issue. I'm betting that there's more good experiences than bad. People tend to shout and complain when they have a bad experience but seldom post here when they receive good/great/superior service from ANY company.

Jack Burton 05-10-2013 12:41 PM

This forum is a community and I respect the opinions of the members here. This is the type of story that instills faith in vendors.

It is easy for someone to go out and blast a vendor ( you should hear my rant against AT&T) but it really stands out to see someone take the time to say something positive.

BTW nothing impresses me more than a CSR that takes the extra time to make someone happy...I'm not talking "the customer is always right" and expect a company to kiss my tail, but when there is a problem I like to see it addressed and not ignored (see AT&T comment above)

Kudos to Quadratec.

Tweak 05-10-2013 02:13 PM

My only problem with Q-tec is their prices are high. I know they have pricematch, but why go through that when I can just buy it elsewhere.

HK_Runner 05-10-2013 08:01 PM

I agree their prices are high but sometimes it works out okay with free shipping. I have bought 9-10 things from them. Two were bad quality and they never fixed it or offered a resolution. I may buy from them again but they will probably not be my first choice....maybe if someone else does not carry what I want.

wassup8687 05-10-2013 09:33 PM

I've ordered quite a few item from them and have never had an issue. :thumb:

Benjy 05-10-2013 10:08 PM

I always order from big Q, ordered a winch from 4wd, they threw in a wireless remote for free and an M8000 for $430 was a steal. The guy got really pushy when I asked him why I needed a mounting kit. Installed it without the mounting kit and had them ship it back. The guy didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Big Q always matches prices and when I lived back east, everything arrived in less than 2 days.

rics1997 05-10-2013 10:30 PM

I have ordered from many of the forum Vendors and they have all been great. Quadratec has been great as well as Chris with Jeepaddons and EAD Offroad. I have to say that Matt with DTD has been awesome. Haven't had a chance to order from Jason at KrawlOff-Road yet but I have seen how he helps with other forum members and hope to deal with him sometime.

ccoston 05-10-2013 11:00 PM

Either Kahdir doesn't work for the company anymore or something is wrong with their mail servers because my email to him bounced back as undeliverable last week. Had to call in my order.

Tweak 05-10-2013 11:54 PM

meh every company has its quirks. morris4x4 for example. they have a military discount. sounds great except for the fact that they have free shipping on all items over $99 but you cant use both discounts at the same time. so basically I can buy individual light bulbs for the military discount to actually be cheaper.

Ryan1 05-11-2013 03:04 AM

I recently made a purchase from Quadratec it was painless an quick shipping. I will continue to order from them

RoadiJeff 05-11-2013 07:59 AM

The 4-5 orders I've placed through Quadratec in my brief Jeep ownership thus far have been fine. I didn't know about the forum member free shipping at first but my code works great and it is easy to use. I will continue ordering from them.

Posts On Percocet 05-11-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PecosRiver (Post 3741052)
I've spent probably a couple of thousand dollars with Quadratec and have never had an issue. I'm betting that there's more good experiences than bad. People tend to shout and complain when they have a bad experience but seldom post here when they receive good/great/superior service from ANY company.


That is true. I can't speak for anyone else, just me.

Quadratec 05-11-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveJiuJitsu (Post 3740579)
This is a follow-up post to a thread I created in December titled "Never buying from Quadratec again".

All I can say, is that Kahdir (Quadratec) is one heck of a stand-up guy and truly believes in customer satisfaction. He did everything in his power to gain my wife and I back as Quadratec customers, and he has.

I won't go into specifics, but since I publicly stated my negativity towards Quadratec back in December, it is only right to also bring them praise when something is done right and/or corrected.

Thanks again, Kahdir!!! You have restored my faith in ordering from Quadratec!

Thank you for your kind words :)

We appreciate you give us the chance to earn you business. Thank you again for shopping with Quadratec.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posts On Percocet (Post 3741018)
1 good story doesn't make up for a thousand bad ones. Sorry. Never again.

Please PM me your info, I would like to take a look at where we went wrong in you buying experience. We try our best to improve the service we provide our customers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccoston (Post 3743441)
Either Kahdir doesn't work for the company anymore or something is wrong with their mail servers because my email to him bounced back as undeliverable last week. Had to call in my order.

Please PM me your email address so I may add it to my contacts. I've been noticing more emails going to our spam filter than they should. :confused:

Notlob 05-11-2013 05:28 PM

I recently had a "mix up" with the free shipping but Quadratec came through with a shipping refund & kind words, placed a second order with no problem. Their customer service is second to none.

LoveJiuJitsu 05-11-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PecosRiver (Post 3741052)
I've spent probably a couple of thousand dollars with Quadratec and have never had an issue. I'm betting that there's more good experiences than bad. People tend to shout and complain when they have a bad experience but seldom post here when they receive good/great/superior service from ANY company.

Exactly. This is exactly why I did this. Trying to break the mold/start a new trend here on the wonderful wide world of internets. :wavey:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadratec (Post 3744532)
Thank you for your kind words :)

We appreciate you give us the chance to earn you business. Thank you again for shopping with Quadratec.

You deserve it!!!

MoBass 05-11-2013 07:08 PM

I pretty much ordered all the parts for my daughters rebuild from the Q. Shoot I have order enough I should have my name on half of the entry for it...lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.