Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   Rigid Industries Vs. Lifetime Led Lighting (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/rigid-industries-vs-lifetime-led-lighting-241791.html)

movi3king 05-10-2013 02:12 PM

Rigid Industries Vs. Lifetime Led Lighting
 
Hey guys, so there appears to be a new toy in town that is claiming that they can stack up against rigid industries lights for a third of the price.

I was wondering if anyone had any info as far as how good these lights are and if anyone had any pics or vids of the lifetime led light bars in action.

Their site is:
Welcome to Lifetime LED Lights - guaranteed for life

Thanks in advance.

TXST8tj 05-13-2013 11:41 AM

They look the exact same as the Hanma LEDs I have been buying (Hanma is the manufacturer but countless companies are renaming them as they sell them). If they are, then the quality is top notch and the light output is crazy.

Their prices are not bad. The issue with buying direct from the manufacturer like I am is the shipping costs are through the roof.

Rubi513 05-13-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movi3king (Post 3741826)
Hey guys, so there appears to be a new toy in town that is claiming that they can stack up against rigid industries lights for a third of the price.

I was wondering if anyone had any info as far as how good these lights are and if anyone had any pics or vids of the lifetime led light bars in action.

Their site is:
Welcome to Lifetime LED Lights - guaranteed for life

Thanks in advance.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/6-...ap-213136.html

Looks the same as these. Call or pm Chris and he will give you a better price.

movi3king 05-13-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXST8tj (Post 3750662)
They look the exact same as the Hanma LEDs I have been buying (Hanma is the manufacturer but countless companies are renaming them as they sell them). If they are, then the quality is top notch and the light output is crazy.

Their prices are not bad. The issue with buying direct from the manufacturer like I am is the shipping costs are through the roof.

Thanks so much. Any chance you can send me links to what you have and possibly post some pics and videos.

movi3king 05-13-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubi513 (Post 3750787)
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f123/6-...ap-213136.html

Looks the same as these. Call or pm Chris and he will give you a better price.

Thanks so much! Will do.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.