Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   when a man and a jeep fall in love (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/when-a-man-and-a-jeep-fall-in-love-242070.html)

cakes567 05-12-2013 12:28 AM

when a man and a jeep fall in love

1 Attachment(s)
Drove by this place who builds and sells big cool trucks and cars and stuff and saw this at like 1 in the morning. I had to stop and check it out and man is that thing bad ass or what?! I want it like crazy. Dont get me wrong I love my yj but I just love the looks of the white jks lifted and stuff like this one. I think I'm gonna go look at it again soon. I want that thing so bad!!

LoveJiuJitsu 05-12-2013 05:53 AM

Looks and sounds like a perfect excuse to get a whtie JK! :)

cakes567 05-12-2013 11:41 AM

I would buy it right now but I can't afford it. If its there for a few months I'll buy it when I can but right now I can't

Milkman 05-12-2013 05:29 PM

I drove by this Jeep today and had to do a double-take. I told my wife "I saw that Jeep on Wranglerforum this morning!"

Was headed to the flea market in East Avon and when we got to the corner I saw that tricked out Jeep. Small world....

legitposter 05-12-2013 05:55 PM

I wouldn't buy it. It doesn't have enough lighting.

cakes567 05-12-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milkman (Post 3748019)
I drove by this Jeep today and had to do a double-take. I told my wife "I saw that Jeep on Wranglerforum this morning!"

Was headed to the flea market in East Avon and when we got to the corner I saw that tricked out Jeep. Small world....

Haha no kidding!!!! That's so funny!

jk'n 05-12-2013 07:26 PM

If it is not a shela, you better live in a state that allows same sex marriages! :p

You sound like you got it bad. :dance:

cakes567 05-12-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jk'n (Post 3748371)
If it is not a shela, you better live in a state that allows same sex marriages! :p

You sound like you got it bad. :dance:

I live in NY. Not sure if they do allow same sex marriages or not lol. To be honest I dont really care but I'm not sure if my girlfriend would approve of me getting married to that jeep. Lol if I could I just might! ;)

Vader 05-12-2013 08:34 PM

Awesome thread and great looking JK. I am so in love with my Jeep but I think that's partly because the amount of time and effort I've poured into her. I feel as if I know her much more intimately as a result of bringing her up from stock to what she is today.

cakes567 05-12-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vader (Post 3748670)
Awesome thread and great looking JK. I am so in love with my Jeep but I think that's partly because the amount of time and effort I've poured into her. I feel as if I know her much more intimately as a result of bringing her up from stock to what she is today.

I feel the same way with my yj. Its a bond and a relationship built from the ground up just like are jeeps. All the blood the grease the sweat and a the upgrades that make a jeep a part of the person who owns it. My uncle lost his jk i a accident and I dont think iv even seen a guy that big have a tear in his eye. Most people dont under stand

Vader 05-12-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakes567 (Post 3748759)

I feel the same way with my yj. Its a bond and a relationship built from the ground up just like are jeeps. All the blood the grease the sweat and a the upgrades that make a jeep a part of the person who owns it. My uncle lost his jk i a accident and I dont think iv even seen a guy that big have a tear in his eye. Most people dont under stand

It's truly A Jeep Thing <3 I can't wait to build one with my son.

cakes567 05-12-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vader (Post 3748959)

It's truly A Jeep Thing <3 I can't wait to build one with my son.

That's great you and your son are going to build one. The best way to bond! My father and I are restoring a 1956 f600 fire truck to gather. This weekend were getting the frame sand blasted and painted