Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   Out with the carpet, in with the bedliner (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/out-with-the-carpet-in-with-the-bedliner-242267.html)

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 04:01 AM

Out with the carpet, in with the bedliner
 
3 Attachment(s)
I used the Duplicolor bedliner. I found it at advanced auto for $69 and it had a multitude of good reviews. I know it's not what everyone else is using, probably why I bought it. Not real sure about the texture yet.

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 04:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
First coat.

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 04:02 AM

Second coat.

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 04:03 AM

Last coat.

Duke1968 05-13-2013 04:07 AM

Looks good Moses

LULU05 05-13-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MosesTJ (Post 3749796)
Last coat.

3 coats work good?
Was that a whole gallon or more?

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LULU05 (Post 3751460)

3 coats work good?
Was that a whole gallon or more?

3/4 of the gallon. I spread it thick on that last coat too.

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke1968 (Post 3749802)
Looks good Moses

Thanks duke

LULU05 05-13-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MosesTJ (Post 3751561)

3/4 of the gallon. I spread it thick on that last coat too.

That's not bad. Looks good. I need to do mine too.

SmugglersBlues 05-13-2013 05:13 PM

Looks really good. I'm thinking of doing mine with the bedliner. HOwever I just did it with the undercoating so I'm not taking interior out again anytime soon. But I figure the undercoating should be a good base.

MosesTJ 05-13-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmugglersBlues (Post 3751630)
Looks really good. I'm thinking of doing mine with the bedliner. HOwever I just did it with the undercoating so I'm not taking interior out again anytime soon. But I figure the undercoating should be a good base.

Good thing is you don't have to put it back in...

dgray 05-15-2013 06:13 PM

That looks good I was thinking about doing that to the inside of my hardtop w/ plastidip

MosesTJ 05-16-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgray (Post 3759177)
That looks good I was thinking about doing that to the inside of my hardtop w/ plastidip

Plasti dip would probably work on the hardtop but not on the floor,it gets too hot I think.

jomos411 05-16-2013 07:30 AM

Looks good!

MosesTJ 05-16-2013 08:49 AM

Seems to get hot and sticky so I will have to update after a long ride.

jandaso 05-16-2013 09:35 AM

looks good bro!

MosesTJ 05-16-2013 12:02 PM

Thanks pal!

cleveland99 05-16-2013 12:22 PM

Hot and sticky are you still talking about bedliner

MosesTJ 05-16-2013 04:14 PM

Yeah...it was no porn movie. Sorry brah.....

dgray 05-16-2013 08:49 PM

:rofl: lmao


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.