Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Not ANOTHER top question!!!! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/not-another-top-question-242276.html)

LimeTJ 05-13-2013 08:11 AM

Not ANOTHER top question!!!!

This site is a wealth of information and I thank you in advance for sharing and helping. I have a heavy duty Bestop trail cover on order for my 2013 2 door Sport, and have used this product on previous Wranglers. Something to leave on overnight so I can leave the top down without fear of rain and bird poop. I'm looking for a light weight and easy to install cover to defend against bird poop only. Something to put on while parked to go bird watching. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.:thumb:

kjeeper10 05-13-2013 08:39 AM

Have you seen the spidershade? Not really a cover but a mesh top that will keep the bird poop out and hot sun. Good if you're bald like me :D

XTRyan 05-13-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeTJ (Post 3750001)
This site is a wealth of information and I thank you in advance for sharing and helping. I have a heavy duty Bestop trail cover on order for my 2013 2 door Sport, and have used this product on previous Wranglers. Something to leave on overnight so I can leave the top down without fear of rain and bird poop. I'm looking for a light weight and easy to install cover to defend against bird poop only. Something to put on while parked to go bird watching. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.:thumb:

LimeTJ,

Why not look into a Safari Bikini Top? It will keep the rain and avian fecal matter :rofl: off your nice new Jeep seats. Also, you can leave it on while driving if you were to get caught in a rain storm. I run a bikini on my JK all summer long and love it. Keeps me dry and gives me a shady spot to sit when at the beach or on the trail.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Zach

kbwwolf 05-13-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3750052)
Have you seen the spidershade? Not really a cover but a mesh top that will keep the bird poop out and hot sun. Good if you're bald like me :D

New baldness, here. Shaved it all off last month...scorched earth policy. But man, it's cold... :)

LimeTJ 05-14-2013 07:08 AM

Thank you Zach and kjeeper10. Will check into both. So many mods and so little $$$$.

kjeeper10 05-14-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbwwolf (Post 3751404)

New baldness, here. Shaved it all off last month...scorched earth policy. But man, it's cold... :)

Rofl

00TJSport 05-14-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeTJ (Post 3753851)
Thank you Zach and kjeeper10. Will check into both. So many mods and so little $$$$.

Don't feel bad! I'm in the same boat! Then the other half has made plans for us to go somewhere every month til winter! lol

abqtj 05-14-2013 09:11 AM

Rain Gear makes a great cover. Google them for the site (on my phone or I would give you a link).

Had on for my TJ for about 8 years, even towed the jeep a few times with it on.