Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Proposed WF rules (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/proposed-wf-rules-242408.html)

Finno 05-13-2013 06:11 PM

Proposed WF rules
 
I am fully aware that every WF member is roughly 6'2" & 180lbs of shredded man meat, but I think we should add a rule for when a fellow jeeper talks up their girlfriends, wives, etc...

Pics or GTFO.

I know we aren't the sexless dorks of the cherokee forums, but these so called "women" need to be verified.

TIA.

Finno 05-13-2013 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot to add a pic of my awesome Jeep babe. She loves to ride with the top down.

RevCo666 05-13-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finno (Post 3751827)
I am fully aware that every WF member is roughly 6'2" & 180lbs of shredded man meat, but I think we should add a rule for when a fellow jeeper talks up their girlfriends, wives, etc...

Pics or GTFO.

I know we aren't the sexless dorks of the cherokee forums, but these so called "women" need to be verified.

TIA.

Im just trying to understand what your grasping at? So the site needs to verify if its a female user or not?

Teague242 05-13-2013 06:26 PM

He means if someone says they have a super hot wife or girlfriend... Pics or it didn't happen.

RevCo666 05-13-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teague242 (Post 3751879)
He means if someone says they have a super hot wife or girlfriend... Pics or it didn't happen.

OH ok. And this needs to be a rule on WF?

Finno 05-13-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevCo666 (Post 3751885)
OH ok. And this needs to be a rule on WF?

Yes. :thumb:

Supercop260 05-13-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teague242 (Post 3751879)
He means if someone says they have a super hot wife or girlfriend... Pics or it didn't happen.

That's what I thought, but then he posted a pic of his dog. So he was either suggesting:

- the rule has some exceptions
- his wife/GF is not post worthy
- he has no wife/GF and wants to look at ours

RevCo666 05-13-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finno (Post 3751890)
Yes. :thumb:

Does it bother you that some people simply BS most of there lives? Seriously I hope your just kidding around.

RevCo666 05-13-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercop260 (Post 3751897)
that's what i thought, but then he posted a pic of his dog. So he was either suggesting:

- the rule has some exceptions
- his wife/gf is not post worthy
- he has no wife/gf and wants to look at ours

lmao

n00g7 05-13-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercop260 (Post 3751897)
That's what I thought, but then he posted a pic of his dog. So he was either suggesting:

- the rule has some exceptions
- his wife/GF is not post worthy
- he has no wife/GF and wants to look at ours

haha

Finno 05-13-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevCo666 (Post 3751898)
Does it bother you that some people simply BS most of there lives? Seriously I hope your just kidding around.

I hope you know I'm kidding. I posted a pic of my dog for christ's sake.

The post about "me Jeep gets me dates" got me thinking, and i thought I'd poke a little fun.

Supercop260 05-13-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finno (Post 3751912)
I hope you know I'm kidding. I posted a pic of my dog for christ's sake.

The post about "me Jeep gets me dates" got me thinking, and i thought I'd poke a little fun.

We know :thumb:

Finno 05-13-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercop260 (Post 3751897)
That's what I thought, but then he posted a pic of his dog. So he was either suggesting:

- the rule has some exceptions
- his wife/GF is not post worthy
- he has no wife/GF and wants to look at ours

-Yea
-My dog is post worthy
-sure

I'm bored, sorry if made everyone mad:whistling:

RevCo666 05-13-2013 06:38 PM

No worries. I just couldn't figure out the angle at first lol

Supercop260 05-13-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finno (Post 3751924)

-Yea
-My dog is post worthy
-sure

I'm bored, sorry if made everyone mad:whistling:

I don't think you offended anyone...

Senior Chief 05-13-2013 07:22 PM

I've belonged to a forum associated with, pretty much, every car/truck/motorcycle I've ever owned and this is the first time I've encountered the term "shredded man meat"

I know that's not relevant to this thread, but I felt compelled to share...:D

Sinister6 05-13-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senior Chief (Post 3752104)
I've belonged to a forum associated with, pretty much, every car/truck/motorcycle I've ever owned and this is the first time I've encountered the term "shredded man meat"

I know that's not relevant to this thread, but I felt compelled to share...:D

Almost sounds painful! :rofl:

Michigunman 05-13-2013 07:57 PM

My wife is so hot she won't let me post pics. But here is my girlfriend helping us out of a stuck.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n..._dunes_013.jpg

krisbman 05-13-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigunman (Post 3752276)
My wife is so hot she won't let me post pics. But here is my girlfriend helping us out of a stuck.

Assume the position!!!

Senior Chief 05-13-2013 08:07 PM

Something subtlety ironic about your post when one looks at your hometown...

Michigunman 05-13-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senior Chief (Post 3752315)
Something subtlety ironic about your post when one looks at your hometown...

Well, you just can't make this stuff up! :dance:

whetstone 05-13-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finno (Post 3751827)
I am fully aware that every WF member is roughly 6'2" & 180lbs of shredded man meat...
TIA.

I'm actually 210 lbs... just sayin.:rofl:

PecosRiver 05-13-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigunman (Post 3752276)
My wife is so hot she won't let me post pics. But here is my girlfriend helping us out of a stuck.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n..._dunes_013.jpg

Did your wife take that picture?

Duckquackers 05-13-2013 09:47 PM

Sounds almost seamanesque Chief and not a real navy kinda guy either. ..
I as well am a little worried about the man meat comment. I will be honest I'm 6'1 247 with an amazing girlfriend hot or not she understands me which is all that matters.

bostiguy 05-14-2013 08:07 PM

I am completely confused. My wife has a 102 temperature right now. Why in the world do I need to post a pic to prove that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.