Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   Wheels (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/wheels-242450.html)

Marcwakefield22 05-13-2013 07:54 PM

Wheels
 
So I am going to sell my 4 wheeler soon hopefully and I am looking at different wheels to get. Any suggestions? And no I'm not interested in cragar soft 8s or any of the cheap 8 hole wheels ha

krisbman 05-13-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcwakefield22 (Post 3752257)
So I am going to sell my 4 wheeler soon hopefully and I am looking at different wheels to get. Any suggestions? And no I'm not interested in cragar soft 8s or any of the cheap 8 hole wheels ha

I love my method double standards.

Attachment 248852

PHILDABEAST 05-13-2013 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll second the double standards.

Marcwakefield22 05-13-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisbman (Post 3752269)

I love my method double standards.

How much were they

krisbman 05-13-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcwakefield22 (Post 3752476)

How much were they

I think i paid $1400 or $1500 out the door mounted and balanced with the general grabbers from some online place. Cant remember which though.

krisbman 05-13-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILDABEAST (Post 3752418)
I'll second the double standards.

Nice wheels dude!!!

PHILDABEAST 05-13-2013 09:56 PM

Thanks man, you to.

Marcwakefield22 05-14-2013 07:39 AM

I like the red ones! Could I get them in blue? And i already have tires I just need to get the wheels now

PHILDABEAST 05-14-2013 07:42 AM

I ordered mine with the machined rings and just plasti dipped them red

Marcwakefield22 05-14-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILDABEAST (Post 3754003)
I ordered mine with the machined rings and just plasti dipped them red

They make colored plasti dip?

PHILDABEAST 05-14-2013 11:12 AM

They sure do. Napa and ace hardware were the only places I found it locally. Check out the plasti dip website they have see some cool stuff. I also used their glossifier to make the rings shine.

Marcwakefield22 05-15-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILDABEAST (Post 3754676)
They sure do. Napa and ace hardware were the only places I found it locally. Check out the plasti dip website they have see some cool stuff. I also used their glossifier to make the rings shine.

Ok cool thanks! Does anyone know if XD addicts can fit on a TJ?

BLZ 05-15-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILDABEAST (Post 3752418)
I'll second the double standards.

good lookin wheelz:thumb:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.