Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pictures Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/)
-   -   let's see some unlimited ljs (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/lets-see-some-unlimited-ljs-242626.html)

Jimmyfnly 05-14-2013 02:24 PM

let's see some unlimited ljs
 
3 Attachment(s)
Here's pictures of mine.

Attachment 249102



Attachment 249103



Attachment 249105

Fireaxe 05-14-2013 04:14 PM

2005 lj.

Jimmyfnly 05-14-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireaxe (Post 3755454)
2005 lj.

Another impact orange one! Nice jeep man.
Have any plans for it?

Fireaxe 05-14-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmyfnly (Post 3755678)

Another impact orange one! Nice jeep man.
Have any plans for it?

You're following my thread over on JF...lol

I would like a small lift (2in BB) then when $$$ available something like a 3in.
33's
Softopper soft-top
Painted grill or poison spyder hood insert.
Trail doors
Pull carpet and beeline tub / bumpers

Mostly small DIY mods, and improve maintenance.
Once all that's caught up I want a capable daily driver that can trail and street.

Jimmyfnly 05-14-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireaxe (Post 3755763)

You're following my thread over on JF...lol

I would like a small lift (2in BB) then when $$$ available something like a 3in.
33's
Softopper soft-top
Painted grill or poison spyder hood insert.
Trail doors
Pull carpet and beeline tub / bumpers

Mostly small DIY mods, and improve maintenance.
Once all that's caught up I want a capable daily driver that can trail and street.

My jeep is bedlined and I love it.

Dare 05-14-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmyfnly (Post 3755128)
Here's pictures of mine.

Here is Betty

Attachment 249194

Jmaddox22472 05-14-2013 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 249206

Huelsmma 05-14-2013 07:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Picked my 05 LJ up last month (auto 42k miles bone stock)

So far:
-new stereo, speakers, sub, amps
-removed factory running boards
-removed chrome grill
-bedlined grill
-installed a wakeboard rack on rollbar

This weekend:
-2.5" OME lift
-Bilstein 5100s
-1.25 JKS BL
-1" MML
-JKS quicker discos
-ZJ tierod upgrade
-OME rear trackbar bracket
-33x12.50x15 Duratracs
-set of 5 Procomp 7031 wheels
-black out center of hood
-removing milk jugs for flat end caps until bumpers get ordered

dee1025 05-14-2013 07:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's my 05 not finished with it yet.

DutchmansLJ 05-14-2013 07:51 PM

heres my 06 LJ [IMG]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9038b6a8.jpg[/IMG]

dotey1 05-14-2013 08:00 PM

My 04 that needs something over the winch just not sure how I want it done.

Apoc1528 05-14-2013 08:32 PM

My 05 LJ with my son driving. :facepalm:

http://stromelectricalservice.com/Pictures/05LJ.JPG

Noah G 05-14-2013 09:33 PM

Looking at all these aweomse LJ's makes me want one! I feel short now with my regular tj:(

On that note, is there noticeable ride difference because of the longer wheelbase? Always wnated to know that

OCVinMan 05-14-2013 09:35 PM

06 lj
 
1 Attachment(s)
here ya go

thall1976 05-15-2013 07:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 249325



Attachment 249326



Attachment 249327

Bone stock, but not for very much longer. 2004 w/ 60,000 miles.

Tyler

LJDan 05-15-2013 07:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine. 2" BDS springs, Bilstein 5100, and 265/75 duratracs.

Attachment 249330

idiot magnet 05-15-2013 07:55 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I have a ton of stuff I still need to install as soon as work slows down.

Along with my April Fools Day Jeep photo...

Huelsmma 05-15-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thall1976 (Post 3756953)

Bone stock, but not for very much longer. 2004 w/ 60,000 miles.

Tyler

Might want to watch the video on folding the top, itll look cleaner and sit much lower than you have it

LJDan 05-15-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idiot magnet (Post 3756987)
I have a ton of stuff I still need to install as soon as work slows down.

Along with my April Fools Day Jeep photo...

I was about to say...viewing this on mobile app and clicked on your pick only to see a smashed up LJ.

lynn 05-15-2013 08:17 AM

05 LJ

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76...eepKamp032.jpg

jscherb 05-15-2013 08:46 AM

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...SafariCab3.jpg

jscherb 05-15-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noah G (Post 3756621)
On that note, is there noticeable ride difference because of the longer wheelbase? Always wnated to know that

I can't speak to the difference between a TJ and an LJ, but my Wrangler-based pickup has a wheelbase of about 126", and it rides a lot nicer than my 103" wheelbase LJ. Suspensions, tires, shocks are the same both vehicles (this is an older photo with different tires on the LJ).

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ndSafari24.jpg

SuperTJ 05-15-2013 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my 2006 2.5" RC Lift, Tubular bumpers front and back.

LJDan 05-15-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscherb (Post 3757083)
I can't speak to the difference between a TJ and an LJ, but my Wrangler-based pickup has a wheelbase of about 126", and it rides a lot nicer than my 103" wheelbase LJ. Suspensions, tires, shocks are the same both vehicles (this is an older photo with different tires on the LJ).

Ok you win! Those are two very unique vehicles my friend. Beautiful.

idiot magnet 05-15-2013 09:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LJDan (Post 3756998)
I was about to say...viewing this on mobile app and clicked on your pick only to see a smashed up LJ.

I had several Jeep and facebook friends giving me suggestions on upgrades and how to fix it all day long after I sent them my "wrecked" Jeep photo. Then I reminded them what I did for a living and how I play with photoshop all the time, then clued them in to the joke late in the day. My MIL had one comment "not funny", but the others thought it was pretty funny.

This is what I started with a few years ago when I bought a wrecked LJ.

91badass 05-15-2013 09:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
my 05 on 37's

jeepinmike 05-15-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huelsmma (Post 3756036)
This weekend:
-black out center of hood

Can you post a pic of this?? I am thinking about doing this myself.

Lots of silver LJ's.... I don't know if I have any pics of mine handy except the ones I stole from the dealer site when I bought it... I am sure you all can imagine a silver LJ with 2" and 31 BFG KM2's...

ashelbu04 05-15-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thall1976 (Post 3756953)
Attachment 249325



Attachment 249326



Attachment 249327

Bone stock, but not for very much longer. 2004 w/ 60,000 miles.

Tyler

I would caution you on running with your doors and without the door surrounds on.

dee1025 05-15-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelbu04 (Post 3758554)
i would caution you on running with your doors and without the door surrounds on.

y?

NJRLJ 05-15-2013 08:56 PM

Hello jscherb. What is the brand of the hard/soft top on your lj, very nice looking. Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.