Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Connecticut Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/)
-   -   Jeep wave rules.... (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f92/jeep-wave-rules-242732.html)

Paigeylonglesxo 05-15-2013 06:52 AM

Jeep wave rules....
 
So what's everyone's rules on jeep wave on the highway?? Like if you see a jeeper going the opposite way on the highway.. Jeep wave or no wave?? I always wave and never get it back :(

gixxerphil 05-15-2013 06:55 AM

Here comes the lock in 3....2.....

wwch99tj 05-15-2013 07:02 AM

:thumb: :wavey:

wedu22 05-15-2013 10:06 AM

:wavey::rofl:

lenardisag 05-15-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paigeylonglesxo (Post 3756851)
So what's everyone's rules on jeep wave on the highway?? Like if you see a jeeper going the opposite way on the highway.. Jeep wave or no wave?? I always wave and never get it back :(

I'm the same way haha

MyWhiteRubi 05-15-2013 06:08 PM

I have never once got a wave from someone on the highway going the other way. So I guess we have never passed each other.

MarkGLHS 05-17-2013 08:05 AM

nah, the wave is for 2-lane surface road driving not the interstate.

QuinnTJ 05-20-2013 11:46 PM

as it gets warmer out and more people have their top/doors off you'll get more waves on the highway and on local roads.

Charcoal2010 05-21-2013 12:03 AM

I know this is in Conn but I'm from Mass and most people I've come across don't wave there either. It's just a culture thing. Since I've been in the south(Louisiana), everyone waves all the time. Even on the highway or I'll get a flicker of the headlights. I normally just throw out some "devil-horns" since I LOVE riding topless. :)

kjeeper10 05-23-2013 02:43 PM

Last Tj I waved to got whacked. Not really sure what happened or who's fault.
Kinda felt bad :(
I did see him pull to the side and get out of the jeep.

GoldenSahara00 05-23-2013 02:48 PM

I'd wave at you :wavey: :thumb:

I wave anytime I see a jeep, it doesn't hurt anything.

FIREMEDIC82 06-08-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charcoal2010 (Post 3776826)
I know this is in Conn but I'm from Mass and most people I've come across don't wave there either. It's just a culture thing. Since I've been in the south(Louisiana), everyone waves all the time. Even on the highway or I'll get a flicker of the headlights. I normally just throw out some "devil-horns" since I LOVE riding topless. :)

This^
I'm from Western Ma rarely get a wave. Mind you, I JUST got my JK. But it seems like since I got it, the number of Jeepers on local roads multiplied x100. I wave at everyone, but usually only get a few waves from the serious guys/gals with mods, or no doors, tops down, etc.

My JK is stock right now, so maybe they think I am just trying to be cool lol.

faultymechanics 06-09-2013 06:29 PM

JK is the 4door right? That's why.

Toolin Around 06-09-2013 07:02 PM

JK is any Wrangler from 2007 to present. The JKU is the 4 door, U stands for Unlimited.

faultymechanics 06-12-2013 11:00 AM

Oh well in that case I guess Jeepers are oblivious around you.

FIREMEDIC82 06-13-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faultymechanics (Post 3852671)
Oh well in that case I guess Jeepers are oblivious around you.

Right dude! I mean come on! Maybe I am doing the wave wrong!?

faultymechanics 06-14-2013 01:00 AM

get the arm out the window and just wave it proud lol

madskider 06-15-2013 09:31 PM

i wave at all jeeps unless i'm shifting or angry... or literally anyone who makes eye contact and all cops... lol
and if the doors are off they get the foot or the low wave... lol

Symmi 06-16-2013 06:06 PM

If I see them, I wave. JK, TJ, YJ, CJ they're all Jeeps so they all get a wave. I even wave back to cherokees if they initiate.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.