Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Georgia Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/)
-   -   Vehicle= personality (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f70/vehicle-personality-243908.html)

MosesTJ 05-20-2013 01:18 PM

Vehicle= personality

They say your ride is a reflection of your personality. Agree or disagree? What mods did you want to do that is opposite your personality?

jkdreams 05-20-2013 06:07 PM

I agree that it's a reflection of your personality. No doubt my girl is a pretty good representation of how I live: dirty and banged up, hit the trail with no regrets and find a place no one ever goes. Because of that, I think all my mods fit my personality: mirror relocation to take the doors off, spray line / mud proofing the interior, mud terrain tires. The thing that is most opposite is probably the leather seats, but I love em.

sinbob 05-20-2013 06:12 PM

run'em hard and put'em to bed wet:thumb:

MosesTJ 05-20-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdreams (Post 3775638)
I agree that it's a reflection of your personality. No doubt my girl is a pretty good representation of how I live: dirty and banged up, hit the trail with no regrets and find a place no one ever goes. Because of that, I think all my mods fit my personality: mirror relocation to take the doors off, spray line / mud proofing the interior, mud terrain tires. The thing that is most opposite is probably the leather seats, but I love em.

I've heard this from others...

Tater Todd 05-20-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdreams (Post 3775638)

You forgot fast. Lol

Vader 05-20-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MosesTJ (Post 3774729)
They say your ride is a reflection of your personality. Agree or disagree? What mods did you want to do that is opposite your personality?

I don't really see Ray as a reflection of myself but there is a bond there similar to the bond I've had with girlfriends. She lets me ride her if I treat her right, she makes me go shopping for her, I spend countless hours telling her how pretty she is, and falling right in line with every other relationship I've been in, I nod my head and do as I'm told. My reward is weekends like the last.

All blacked out and as mean and tough as she looks and sounds, definitely not my personality. Agree / disagree?

jkdreams 05-20-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harleyrider1108 (Post 3775915)

You forgot fast. Lol

Lol! I tried to pass a 300z today - My girl is NOT fast. But put that little rice burner on a dirt road and I'd bury it!

MosesTJ 05-21-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vader (Post 3776184)

I don't really see Ray as a reflection of myself but there is a bond there similar to the bond I've had with girlfriends. She lets me ride her if I treat her right, she makes me go shopping for her, I spend countless hours telling her how pretty she is, and falling right in line with every other relationship I've been in, I nod my head and do as I'm told. My reward is weekends like the last.

All blacked out and as mean and tough as she looks and sounds, definitely not my personality. Agree / disagree?

I've always heard, watch out for the quite ones!

MosesTJ 05-21-2013 04:06 AM

Jimmy is my wife with the details according to me.

The car is more my personality, fast, sporty and catches your eye. The wild side comes out when we go jeepin.

kappaknight 05-21-2013 11:35 AM

I don't like fat chicks, but Olive is pretty wide. Maybe I like angry looking chicks... <shrug>

MosesTJ 05-22-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappaknight (Post 3778208)
I don't like fat chicks, but Olive is pretty wide. Maybe I like angry looking chicks... <shrug>

Or maybe making up for something else..???? Shrug