Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   WA: 1995 Wrangler For Sale NW Washington (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/1995-wrangler-for-sale-nw-washington-243989.html)

WranglerMac 05-20-2013 06:34 PM

1995 Wrangler For Sale NW Washington

The time has come to move on and so I'm selling my 1995 Wrangler. I'm the second owner and I personally know the previous owner. It has always been adult owned / driven. He was a marine mechanic and very OCD about taking care of his stuff. The jeep has been driven in the snow but never ever off road. It has never seen mud. Never been wheeled by kids. The only time it has left pavement has been my gravel driveway. No accidents.

It's Black exterior, Black Best top two piece hard top, Grey interior. Has late model Jeep OEM alloy wheels with brand new Toyo Open Country 235/75-15 tires.

96,500 original miles. It was used as a motorhome towed vehicle for several years spending 1/2 it's time in Arizona. Since it was towed the engine has about 36,000 miles less than the odometer shows. It had some rock chipping on the front edges of the front fenders. I had that repainted by a local body shop. It wasn't a wonderful paint job and is slightly noticeable due to a difference in shade / sheen but prevented potential rusting issues and that's all I wanted. Cosmetically looks fine.

It is a 2.5L 4 cylinder / 5 speed manual trans. 100% stock with exception of a K&N filter. Doesn't leak or use oil. Oil has been changed religiously with Castrol. No running issues, shifting issues.

It has zero rust. It was stored indoors for all it's life with exception of the last 6 years that I have had it. The body and frame are 100% solid. Typical of the Jeep paint it is showing some fading / thinning in places as is normal for a 18 year old vehicle. Good glass with one tiny tiny rock chip in the upper left corner of the windshield (has been filled). Has a bug deflector on the hood now. Seats are good with no tears with exception of a tiny bit of vinyl cracking on the edge of the driver's seat. Passenger seat and rear bench are 100%. Has a black vinyl covered console box between the seats in front.

I installed a Pioneer CD deck that plays MP3 and has adapter wires to allow Ipod / smart phone interface. It has storage boxes on the back fenders that have Sony Xplode speakers. The matching speakers are installed in the OEM spots in the dash.. Sounds quite good for a Jeep sound system.

The steering wheel has been replaced with a Grant wheel as the OEM wheel felt sticky no matter how much I cleaned it. I guess from exposure to the sun.

It has a 2 piece Best Top with removable front section (Doesn't leak). It also has rear window defrost wired in and works very well.

It has a Champion 8000 pound winch with roller fair lead. It has been used twice. Once to move a fallen tree limb from my drive way and once to recover a stuck riding lawnmower. :thumb:. There are 1 inch lift shackles on the front to level the Jeep with the winch installed. There are Shackle points welded to the front bumper for snatch block use....those have never been used. The cable still looks new, galvanized with no fraying or kinks.

It has new shocks and steering damper. All fluids have been changed and coolant changed annually. Battery is 1 year old. Biggest battery Les schwab sells with top posts used for the Jeep...side posts used for the winch.

I also have the OEM soft top, a Bikini top, a full safari top, a best top cover that snaps in place when the Jeep is parked over night with just the bikini on.

I have the roof rack rails for the best top, I also have 5 OEM steel wheels.

I'm looking for $6000.00 OBO. Cash talks. Must be picked up locally, I'm not delivering.

I'll post pics in a few days when I get time.

gunsmith72@gmail.com

WranglerMac 05-23-2013 12:04 AM

Wow...no bites.

Okay...$5500.00

WranglerMac 05-24-2013 03:27 PM

Here's a pic. She's not clean ...and needs a bath. Covered in driveway dust.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps6ae52c60.jpg

WranglerMac 05-26-2013 12:27 AM

Hmmm. 232 views and no comments. Am I priced too high? Does it look like the right value for the dollar? Thanks.

sparkjockey 05-26-2013 04:48 PM

I wish you were closer to Illinois. My son is looking for an older Jeep, preferably a YJ (He's jealous since I bought one:D). As far as price, I'd say you're in the ballpark. Good luck!

whiteyjfm 05-26-2013 06:49 PM

People like pictures, lost of pictures.......

Good luck with the sale. :)

WranglerMac 06-12-2013 10:44 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks everybody.