Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ Tech Forum (
-   -   Well another problem! Help please!! (

michiganhunter 05-20-2013 07:47 PM

Well another problem! Help please!!
When I removed my transfer case linkage bolts that are in the interior in the side if the trans hump, to do my rhino liner, I had a few bolts jut twist and I had to get under there and hold that skinny little nut plate, with a pair if channel locks cause it was just spinning! Now I'm getting ready to put the interior back together and I don't wanna have a problem putting them back in so I was wondering:::: can I just buy those 4 little rubber mounts and I so where? And what are they called? Or is there something else I can do to tighten them up?

BLK00TJ 05-20-2013 08:17 PM

Dealership sells the for around $8 a piece. They are called torque shaft bracket bushings.

michiganhunter 05-20-2013 10:13 PM

Ok, thanks for that info will be heading to the dealership in the morning then. I appreciate the help!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.