Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Can you say...ugly!

6K views 41 replies 27 participants last post by  jeepcreeptj 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-road vehicle Sport utility vehicle

This is just wrong in soooo many ways!

See less See more
#3 ·
Still better than Jk door handles... Since they're permanent.

#4 ·
Also, at least you'd know it hasn't been beat on rocks!

#5 ·
To each his or her own. Heheh. As a newb to this forum, I've seen folks throw ten times the worth of the Jeep in mods, some that don't quite make sense to the "quorum", given the typical daily intended use. So be it. I can't get down with 22" wheels on a TJ... ever. However, I respect the seller's ambition of personal expression and tire pressure. Like the previous poster indicated, this could be a steal with the right cash in hand.

#9 ·
paul cameron walker? Don't tell me you're still granny shifting not double clutching like you should.

#8 ·
Buy it and sell the wheels and tires. Use that money for upgrades or wheels and tires of your liking. I agree 22s don't belong on a Jeep (or another vehicle for that matter) but there will be plenty of people on CL or EBay that will happily be separated from their $$$ for them.

#19 ·
Depending how much you can get for those wheels. You may be able to sell it and still make a little on it. If it has functional wheels/tires on it, you may be able to sell it for a little more.

then take the proceeds and buy stuff for your jeep.

#25 ·
no accounting for taste, I belong to an F350 forum as well and I see guys doing that to their trucks too, to each his own I guess. I've never been a fan the larger rims that are popular these days. Give me some 15" solid Center Lines anyday..
im running 20's on my f350 but have a 37'' tire on it so i thinks it looks good but wouldnt go any bigger. i will stick to my 15's on my jeep though

#24 ·
The seller probably beat the crap out of that Jeep, then for the sake of people thinking like most here, bought some big rims and tires and posted it. Now, people would stand in line to buy something that is about to fall apart....

Most likely not the case, but it would definitely work if there weren't visible signs of abuse. :D

#28 ·
lol. looks like my old TJ when i bought it

ended up selling the wheels & put it towards other things. the jeep itself had low miles & everything else i was looking for at the time.

#29 ·
$6500 for a 97? That's crazy. I paid less than $3500 for my 97 with the same miles 3 years ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.