Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   IL: Hand grenade shift knob. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/hand-grenade-shift-knob-244279.html)

GingerTJ 05-22-2013 01:14 AM

Hand grenade shift knob.
 
Hand made, threaded to jeep tj shifters. Looks badass and IS AN AUTHENTIC a real grenade. (Don't pull the pin in your jeep) just kidding. It's diffused..

GingerTJ 05-22-2013 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Photo:

Bigkidneys 05-22-2013 06:38 AM

How much?

GingerTJ 05-22-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigkidneys (Post 3780882)
How much?

45 shipped.

CWest22 05-22-2013 10:26 AM

If it's not live I do not wish to purchase it.

Glws

GingerTJ 05-22-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWest22 (Post 3781547)
If it's not live I do not wish to purchase it.

Glws

Ok

GingerTJ 05-22-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWest22 (Post 3781547)
If it's not live I do not wish to purchase it.

Glws

Ok

GingerTJ 05-24-2013 10:43 AM

Bump

joebarlow65 05-27-2013 07:55 AM

Ive done this before and in that particular orientation, shifting becomes hell on your hand. the top of the grenade just isnt very comfortable to grip, and the pin and spoon tend to rattle and make a hell of a racket with the vibration on the jeep. just something to think about.

GingerTJ 05-27-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joebarlow65 (Post 3796539)
Ive done this before and in that particular orientation, shifting becomes hell on your hand. the top of the grenade just isnt very comfortable to grip, and the pin and spoon tend to rattle and make a hell of a racket with the vibration on the jeep. just something to think about.

Well thanks for cock-blocking my sale good sir

joebarlow65 05-27-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GingerTJ (Post 3797217)
Well thanks for cock-blocking my sale good sir

Your very welcome, although I had no intention of "cock blocking" your sale. I simply meant to inform you, if you don't already know, that these aren't very functional shift knobs. Your "bump" would attest to the fact that you just did not have this information at your disposal. I would hope you want someone to point out parts that have shortcomings that you did not think of.

But alas, i'm sure you do not care, so have a wonderful rest of the day good sir.

vanman1980 05-28-2013 12:41 PM

Good point JoeBarlow65. However, Jeep accessories look cool, but are almost never practical.

Nice piece GingerTJ. I have a JKU and would be interested, but I don't think it's a good fit. I'm trying to find an excuse to buy it off you anyway. :)

GingerTJ 05-28-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanman1980 (Post 3800323)
Good point JoeBarlow65. However, Jeep accessories look cool, but are almost never practical.

Nice piece GingerTJ. I have a JKU and would be interested, but I don't think it's a good fit. I'm trying to find an excuse to buy it off you anyway. :)

Haha thanks, I might make one for a JKU soon.. The dang grenades are harder than hell to drill into. My lathe is about to die!

vanman1980 05-28-2013 05:49 PM

I'm thinking of using it more as a decorative piece than an actual shift knob. Any creative ideas?

GingerTJ 05-28-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanman1980 (Post 3801354)
I'm thinking of using it more as a decorative piece than an actual shift knob. Any creative ideas?

Did you still want it on the shift lever? Or...

GingerTJ 05-28-2013 07:25 PM

You could hang a few on the rollbar or something

vanman1980 05-29-2013 10:12 AM

Not necessarily on a shift lever ... I suppose I could hang on the rollbar! PM me a price when you get a chance, thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.