Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   MS: 730N for sale (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/730n-for-sale-244713.html)

Leonidas 05-23-2013 10:10 PM

730N for sale
 
730n from 2012 Rubicon for sale. Works perfectly, just doing a total audio overhaul.

RoxstarD 05-23-2013 10:27 PM

Price?

kyvtx1300 05-24-2013 10:31 AM

Does it come with the pin code?

Leonidas 05-24-2013 12:39 PM

I will take $1k, thanks

Leonidas 05-24-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyvtx1300 (Post 3788816)
Does it come with the pin code?

It comes right out of the Jeep, so if I can access a code to it before removal, yes.

Nello 05-24-2013 01:03 PM

Could you ship it to 15089

Leonidas 05-24-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nello (Post 3789306)
Could you ship it to 15089

Is that PA? Sure.

Nello 05-24-2013 08:57 PM

Sorry Leonidas nevermind i was looking up the 730n and I think I'm going to go with something newer.

Leonidas 05-24-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nello (Post 3790625)
Sorry Leonidas nevermind i was looking up the 730n and I think I'm going to go with something newer.

Ok. This is from a 2012 Rubicon 730n RHR. I don't believe Jeep has anything newer.

MJGM 05-25-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonidas (Post 3790783)

Ok. This is from a 2012 Rubicon 730n RHR. I don't believe Jeep has anything newer.

You are correct sir. The 730n RHR is the most current model.

Nello 05-25-2013 06:08 AM

Oh sorry I ment new as is aftermarket I was reading that the 730 doesn't have a hd screen and the navigation isn't even on par with some of the older Tom toms.

Leonidas 05-25-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nello (Post 3791341)
Oh sorry I ment new as is aftermarket I was reading that the 730 doesn't have a hd screen and the navigation isn't even on par with some of the older Tom toms.

I never had any problems with the unit itself and the Nav is fine. I have the Lockpick unit on it with two cameras and I think the 730 itself is very good. My whole point in changing is for better audio with a new amp, speakers etc and I wanted a different HU to run it all. If anyone is interested I could put the Lockpick unit with it at basically half price too.

MJGM 05-25-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonidas (Post 3791686)

I never had any problems with the unit itself and the Nav is fine. I have the Lockpick unit on it with two cameras and I think the 730 itself is very good. My whole point in changing is for better audio with a new amp, speakers etc and I wanted a different HU to run it all. If anyone is interested I could put the Lockpick unit with it at basically half price too.

What lockpick model & how much? Thanks

Leonidas 05-25-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJGM (Post 3791965)

What lockpick model & how much? Thanks

Chr550 and I'll throw it in for $150 on to the 730n

MJGM 05-25-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonidas (Post 3792208)

Chr550 and I'll throw it in for $150 on to the 730n

Already have the 730n just possibly interested in the lockpick only if you are willing to seperate the 2 items. Thanks

Leonidas 05-26-2013 09:38 AM

I will just put the Lockpick with the 730 as a package included in the 730 price.

Leonidas 05-28-2013 01:14 PM

All sold, thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.