Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ Tech Forum (
-   -   ? On name of part on soft top?? (

michiganhunter 05-24-2013 02:15 PM

? On name of part on soft top??
I ordered a new replace a top from besttop a few weeks ago and will be installing it in a week it so I have all the factory hardware and stuff from the old top but I have a ? On the 2 small aluminum supports that are on the rear of the jeep 1 on each side if the tailgate, I need to replace those they are just nasty and have been vent in a few places and I don't wanna deal with them. So I was wondering what these were called and where I may be able to buy a set of them. Thanks

tealj 05-24-2013 02:26 PM

You mean these?

Bestop 311.84 - Bestop® Tailgate Retainer Bar Clips for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec

michiganhunter 05-24-2013 02:45 PM

Yup that's exactly what I mean, lol. Thank you! I am new to all these jeep parts I bought one a month ago and haven't even drove it yet, been doing a lot of work to it but almost done now. Can't wait. Thanks again!

Neil F. 05-24-2013 02:58 PM

Just a note, from other posts, there are different size bars and clips. You have to get the ones that are the same size. I'd suggest searching other threads

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.