Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   A Memorial Day Thanks (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/a-memorial-day-thanks-245306.html)

JPi1 05-27-2013 08:47 AM

A Memorial Day Thanks
 
1 Attachment(s)
JPi would like to take a little space up in this thread to remember all the brave service men and women that sacrificed their time and lives for the freedom of our great country. We know that Memorial Day only comes once a year, but the contribution these folks made for us is with us every day of the year. Thanks to every facet of our Military, this country wouldn't be the same without you. And to the active and Veterans that are on this forum, It's a privilege to be able to share this Four wheel sport with you, and hear your stories and wisdom you share. Have a great Memorial Day! Now get those steaks ready!

goin camping 05-27-2013 09:22 AM

I thank all of you who have served. No matter when or where your sacrifices are appreciated.

2013jeepjk 05-27-2013 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by goin camping (Post 3796723)
I thank all of you who have served. No matter when or where your sacrifices are appreciated.

Thank you to you all !

Attachment 254246

yeeper5150 05-27-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPi1 (Post 3796642)
JPi would like to take a little space up in this thread to remember all the brave service men and women that sacrificed their time and lives for the freedom of our great country. We know that Memorial Day only comes once a year, but the contribution these folks made for us is with us every day of the year. Thanks to every facet of our Military, this country wouldn't be the same without you. And to the active and Veterans that are on this forum, It's a privilege to be able to share this Four wheel sport with you, and hear your stories and wisdom you share. Have a great Memorial Day! Now get those steaks ready!

Exactly Stan

minisaba 05-27-2013 12:04 PM

Thanks to all past, present and future service member that served our country.

Jerry Bransford 05-27-2013 05:41 PM

Memorial Day is a little emotional for me at times, it's a time for remembering what enormous sacrifices our servicemen & women and their families have made for us. Stan, thanks very much for posting this up, we don't do enough and we don't remember enough for them.

My heartfelt thanks & appreciation to all past, present, & future members of our armed services. Your service is more important to and appreciated by us than many of you will ever understand. Thank you!

JPi1 05-27-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford (Post 3797850)
Memorial Day is a little emotional for me at times, it's a time for remembering what enormous sacrifices our servicemen & women and their families have made for us. Stan, thanks very much for posting this up, we don't do enough and we don't remember enough for them.

My heartfelt thanks & appreciation to all past, present, & future members of our armed services. Your service is more important to and appreciated by us than many of you will ever understand. Thank you!

Don't think I didn't post this without a few tears, this means so much to me

tom h 06-04-2013 12:43 PM

Agree wholeheartedly with everyone else. Many of our vets, including those that came back, gave so much and we owe an enormous debt to them.

Slo Mo 06-04-2013 01:06 PM

I can only speak for myself thank you for your thoughts. And it was my pleasure serving ..USMC 72 to 83.....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.