Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   CO: JK parts (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/jk-parts-245443.html)

SFrubicon 05-27-2013 08:34 PM

JK parts
 
Have a garage full of suspension, sliders tires and bumpers off our 2013 rubi unlimited. I'm looking to get rid of all of it. Located in Colorado Springs.

SFrubicon 05-29-2013 11:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These are the tires and wheels, asking 500 for all of them, they still have the sensors in them

SFrubicon 05-29-2013 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Full JKU suspension on 2k on it, asking 300 obo for all of it

SFrubicon 05-29-2013 11:48 AM

Also have sliders, front and rear fenders and front and rear bumpers, front bumper won't have lights. Selling the spare tire holder and license plate holder.

Just looking to get rid of make and offer and it's probably yours.

kjeeper10 05-29-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFrubicon (Post 3804364)
These are the tires and wheels, asking 500 for all of them, they still have the sensors in them

Bump for steal of a price

MAG00 05-29-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFrubicon (Post 3804364)
These are the tires and wheels, asking 500 for all of them, they still have the sensors in them

I wonder what it would take to get those to East Texas?

MAG00 05-29-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFrubicon (Post 3804380)
Also have sliders, front and rear fenders and front and rear bumpers, front bumper won't have lights. Selling the spare tire holder and license plate holder.

Just looking to get rid of make and offer and it's probably yours.

How much for your sliders and would you ship them to 75503?

SFrubicon 05-29-2013 06:26 PM

Not really willing to ship right now, ill let you know if something changes

SFrubicon 05-30-2013 09:54 AM

Bump

TDUFF 05-30-2013 07:29 PM

PM sent
 
PM Sent on Tires & Wheels.

Terry

SFrubicon 05-30-2013 08:36 PM

Wheels and tires are sold, plenty still available

SFrubicon 05-31-2013 05:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
These are the scratches in the sliders

SFrubicon 06-01-2013 07:13 PM

Plenty of parts still available

SFrubicon 06-19-2013 04:41 PM

Bump, sliders are still available

MAG00 06-20-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFrubicon (Post 3805553)
Not really willing to ship right now, ill let you know if something changes

Still wanting local pick up only?

SFrubicon 06-20-2013 06:16 PM

No I can ship, send your address

MAG00 06-20-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFrubicon (Post 3883049)
No I can ship, send your address

What's your price to ship to Texarkana, TX 75503?

Are those just simple surface scratches or did they gouge into the metal? If just simple surface scratches I would think I could sand them a little and then spray the sliders in bed liner right?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.