Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   FL: FS AEM Cold Air Intake (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/fs-aem-cold-air-intake-245604.html)

CaptainCalf 05-28-2013 02:44 PM

FS AEM Cold Air Intake
 
1 Attachment(s)
I ran this for about 10,000 miles then replaced it with the Prodigy 12 PSI turbo kit, so I don't need it anymore.

All kit parts included to bolt it right up and go...asking $175.00 OBO

CaptainCalf 05-30-2013 10:09 PM

If you're interested in more pics just PM me your email addy & thanks!

CaptainCalf 06-04-2013 08:45 AM

Tuesday bump:popcorn:

Thorshammer7 06-04-2013 03:59 PM

Guys, anything you buy from this guy in in nice shape. His rig is mint and Rick is a class act. Bump for ya bud.

CaptainCalf 06-04-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorshammer7 (Post 3825289)
Guys, anything you buy from this guy in in nice shape. His rig is mint and Rick is a class act. Bump for ya bud.

Thanks Big Mike!

Nello 06-04-2013 07:56 PM

Will it fit a 2012 sport jku?

Nello 06-07-2013 11:42 AM

So is it sold?

CaptainCalf 06-13-2013 07:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nello, Yes it's still available and sorry for the late response but I didn't get an auto notification on your post.

If you have a 3.6L then AEM lists a different part, but this system should fit if you have 3.8L...not sure they made 3.8s in 2012 though...

conn_air7 06-13-2013 11:00 AM

Honestly, what kind of gain do you really get from one of these? I've been so tempted to buy one, but everyone seems to think they are a waste of time. Give me your experience with it, I'm curious.

CaptainCalf 06-13-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conn_air7 (Post 3856897)
Honestly, what kind of gain do you really get from one of these? I've been so tempted to buy one, but everyone seems to think they are a waste of time. Give me your experience with it, I'm curious.

If you're referring to a power gain I never dynoed it before or after, but it wasn't enough for me that's why I now have a turbo LOL!

If you want power then get a supercharger or turbo period, but if you want your jeep to breath better then the CAI is the way to go. I did like the engine sound much better with this CAI when I turned up the RPMs:thumb:

Green2000sahara 06-13-2013 04:03 PM

I put the aem on dont really know about power pain but with headeea and a compleat exhaust system engine sounds awsome the throttle body spacer gives a coll whistling sound the higher the rpma get. Id buy it again

CaptainCalf 06-13-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green2000sahara (Post 3857774)
I put the aem on dont really know about power pain but with headeea and a compleat exhaust system engine sounds awsome the throttle body spacer gives a coll whistling sound the higher the rpma get. Id buy it again

+1:punk:

CaptainCalf 06-15-2013 07:30 AM

I paid $200 for this setup and the filter never even got dirty!

$150 and it's yours!

Odie202 06-15-2013 11:37 PM

Still up for grabs? Pm me on details!

CaptainCalf 06-16-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odie202 (Post 3865048)
Still up for grabs? Pm me on details!

PM sent

CaptainCalf 06-17-2013 02:02 PM

:popcorn:

CaptainCalf 06-18-2013 02:14 PM

ttt

CaptainCalf 06-23-2013 06:24 PM

Sold


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.