Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   TJ stock flares (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/tj-stock-flares-246921.html)

Mewing8 06-03-2013 03:58 PM

TJ stock flares
 
Looking for a set if stock TJ flares with side marker lights. If you have a set, let me know what you have to have for them.

sparkyjeep 06-04-2013 01:26 PM

i have a full set, with side marker lights and the bulb/socket for the corner lights
they will need a coat of krylon fusion. pm me and we can work something out...

kheiland 06-04-2013 01:32 PM

I have a set of oem off 02 and pocket bushwackers and flat xenon off 06 99 gets oem shipped they are perfect

Mewing8 06-04-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kheiland (Post 3824818)
I have a set of oem off 02 and pocket bushwackers and flat xenon off 06 99 gets oem shipped they are perfect

Can you send me a couple pics? I'm very interested.

Mewing8 06-04-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkyjeep (Post 3824799)
i have a full set, with side marker lights and the bulb/socket for the corner lights
they will need a coat of krylon fusion. pm me and we can work something out...

Can you send a couple pics? ESP. Of the sockets. Paint is no problem

kheiland 06-14-2013 11:26 AM

here is a pic of front from each set I have oem ,bushwacker pocket ,xenon flat

Mindlesschunk 06-14-2013 08:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have a full set of 05 Tj fender flares. They're silver but need repainted. Good condition tho, attaching some pics. Not the best pictures, but it's all I have

sparkyjeep 06-16-2013 01:42 AM

i will get you a pic tomorrow, i forgot about this...

kheiland 06-18-2013 10:01 AM

pics of xenon,s off and right before removal 4 todd.

sparkyjeep 06-19-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mewing8 (Post 3825735)
Can you send a couple pics? ESP. Of the sockets. Paint is no problem

pics sent via pm... sorry for the wait...

Malaby 06-23-2013 11:36 PM

I've got a set of flares off of my 04 wrangler with light cases. 100 plus shipping(18.95 USPS is about average for this size)

Green2000sahara 06-25-2013 08:46 PM

Wow i just shiped 4 6" bw flairs in in box from the post office. Almost 100$ . Wtf did i do wrong?

lynn 06-26-2013 10:31 AM

Sent PM.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.