Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   WF New Member Check In (
-   -   Hey! Can't wait to dive in! (

bbearlyhumann 06-05-2013 10:54 PM

Hey! Can't wait to dive in!
Hey, guys! I just found this forum, and I thought it would be the perfect place to learn all I need to know about Jeeps, with help for loads of Jeep junkies, that I hope to be like one day. HahaI have never owned a Jeep, or any car for that matter, and I'm looking to buy my first. I've been searching, but I won't go into full search mode to actually buy one until about a few weeks. I was hoping to learn more about them by then.
I would LOVE to have a 2010 Surf Blue wrangler, but as I have to buy my own car without any help, I can't quite reach that dream. I would say $16,000 would be my ABSOLUTE max, but hopeing no more than $15,000. I'm hoping to get a Wrangler that is 2005+, two doors, hard top, automatic, in my price range, reasonable milage, and preferably a black or blue color. Again, I don't know much about them, but does this seem possible? Hoping to look for some advice on the matter.
Also, as this site seems to be extremely helpful, I was wondering if there is another place or area that could explain the different types of Jeeps and what they contain, if that makes sense?

Beastmaster 06-05-2013 11:29 PM

Warning: It's said that when ever you call a Jeep, a "car" a kitten dies. :eek:

You can check out this thread for info on the various Jeep models.

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Wranglin4Life 06-06-2013 01:31 AM

:wavey: Welcome to the forum!

MrSig 06-06-2013 03:57 AM and enjoy the forum!

dabolt55 06-06-2013 07:19 AM

Welcome, don't give up hope. There's always one out there...:thumb:

SilverSport 06-06-2013 09:04 AM

Welcome Aboard! :wavey:

bbearlyhumann 06-06-2013 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Beastmaster (Post 3830370)
Warning: It's said that when ever you call a Jeep, a "car" a kitten dies. :eek:)

I more so not calling Jeeps, "cars", but was just stating in general that I need a car, but hope for a Jeep...if that makes sense? Don't kill any kittens! D:

Thanks, guys! :)

silver rubi 06-06-2013 09:30 PM

Welcome to the forum!