Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   Are You A Pilot? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/are-you-a-pilot-247626.html)

I H8RDS 06-06-2013 03:27 PM

Are You A Pilot?

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked:

"Are you a real pilot?"

He replied: 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

:p

Javy115 06-06-2013 03:28 PM

Bahaaahaaa

C.L. 06-06-2013 03:47 PM

Q. How do you know if there's a pilot in the room?
A. He'll tell you.

WOKNROX 06-06-2013 03:55 PM

Now that's some funny junk right there....:thumb:

Jerry Bransford 06-06-2013 04:23 PM

A lesbian and proud of it. :D

I H8RDS 06-06-2013 07:17 PM

I love that all my Rough N' Tough hard core wheeler buddies are self proclaimed Lesbians. It's always so nice when you all men get in touch with your softer side :whistling:

:rofl:

Lab Lover 06-06-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3833459)
I love that all my Rough N' Tough hard core wheeler buddies are self proclaimed Lesbians. It's always so nice when you all men get in touch with your softer side :whistling:

:rofl:

Wonder if we'll be seeing a bunch of rainbow stickers on their Jeeps :whistling:

Maybe Jeff should order the Meet & Greet t-shirts in pink next time :D I mean I'd wear it proudly :punk:

530ktm 06-07-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3832697)
An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked:

"Are you a real pilot?"

He replied: 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

:p

That is some funny stuff right there, made me laugh out loud in my office. Thanks for the chuckle of the week. :thumb: :rofl:

I H8RDS 06-07-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 530ktm (Post 3836217)

That is some funny stuff right there, made me laugh out loud in my office. Thanks for the chuckle of the week. :thumb: :rofl:

Hehe!! I thought so too. :-P

werompx3 06-08-2013 12:36 PM

Lmfao