Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Hot or not!?! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/hot-or-not-247773.html)

Anaconda 06-07-2013 08:26 AM

Hot or not!?!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Simple as that HOT OR NOT.

SHADYDC 06-07-2013 11:16 AM

a self photo or you trying to hook up with this girl? kinda odd thread to start

CoreyZ 06-07-2013 11:20 AM

Looks like Katy Perry...

RevCo666 06-07-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoreyZ (Post 3835831)
Looks like Katy Perry...

Thats because it is...

it_felt_so_good 06-07-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHADYDC (Post 3835819)
a self photo or you trying to hook up with this girl? kinda odd thread to start

It's Katy Perry.

Bang? Yes.

Relationship? No.

Wranglin4Life 06-07-2013 12:46 PM

In that pic not so much but most of the time she is super hot.

CoreyZ 06-07-2013 01:37 PM

no sure why we are voting on celebs then... seems kinda lame.

Katy perry is not hot though, not to me.

Anaconda 06-07-2013 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHADYDC (Post 3835819)
a self photo or you trying to hook up with this girl? kinda odd thread to start

Yeah, I suppose it is, just trying to start something, see what happens.

Yes, it is Perry.

A little better in the next photo.

whetstone 06-07-2013 03:55 PM

She's a pretty girl. The lighting in the 1st pic makes her look a little sickly though. Hot is relative, and changes as you go through life. Give me a girl in a baseball cap and cutoffs over a red carpet diva any day. I see women that would rate a 10 on any scale, and all I can think is "damn I bet she's high maintenance" lol. My wife in one of my old t-shirts smiling her sleepy smile early in the morning is all the hot I need. :)

Kenobi 06-07-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whetstone (Post 3836701)
She's a pretty girl. The lighting in the 1st pic makes her look a little sickly though. Hot is relative, and changes as you go through life. Give me a girl in a baseball cap and cutoffs over a red carpet diva any day. I see women that would rate a 10 on any scale, and all I can think is "damn I bet she's high maintenance" lol. My wife in one of my old t-shirts smiling her sleepy smile early in the morning is all the hot I need. :)

2nd

*edit: my wife lol

kjeeper10 06-07-2013 04:21 PM

Hot yes sing no

tabber02 06-07-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3836799)
Hot yes sing no



^^ :thumb: :rofl:

CrazyBull 06-07-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaconda (Post 3836354)

Yeah, I suppose it is, just trying to start something, see what happens.

Yes, it is Perry.

A little better in the next photo.

I'd bang her

Senior Chief 06-07-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainynite (Post 3836972)
I'd bang her

A ringing endorsement if there ever was one ... :D:D

bostiguy 06-08-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainynite (Post 3836972)
I'd bang her

This is what you'd wake up next to the next morning:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lm7DMQlALU..._Makeup_01.jpg

RJL1 06-09-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bostiguy (Post 3838892)
This is what you'd wake up next to the next morning:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lm7DMQlALU..._Makeup_01.jpg

I can dig it

jadmt 06-09-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bostiguy (Post 3838892)
This is what you'd wake up next to the next morning:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lm7DMQlALU..._Makeup_01.jpg

looks like a guy yikes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.