Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   On The Trail (
-   -   South Florida Off-Roading (

WranglerHawg 08-04-2006 08:21 AM

South Florida Off-Roading

These are some pics of a place i ride down in Bonita, just north of Naples Florida. Been riding here for about 10 years, its the only place left to really go around here. This is the dry season, pics taken a few months ago. I went out there this past weekend, and water is up over my buddies tires...38 Claws. Gets nasty real quick. If anyone lives near here, or even in the state, and you have some good trails to ride, or would like to ride here with me and my boys, let me know and we could arrange something. We're always looking for new places to ride.

jeeperman 08-04-2006 08:38 AM

Looks like fun! No wonder you are going to use 14" wide rims!!!

WranglerHawg 08-04-2006 09:32 AM

You guys really have no idea how nasty that place is right now. I will put some more pics up on Monday, i'm takin the family out on sunday, takin out the 4wheelers and jeeps, should be a great time.

mrbigjeep 08-04-2006 10:14 AM

looks good...i went to florida for vacation a few weeks ago...wish i could've went wheelin

bluvikng 08-04-2006 12:06 PM

That is some awesome pictures. Who said you can't have fun in gumbo? I bet the clean up is also a blast..........:D I can imagine that stuff dries up lick concrete. Keep up the wheeling, and look forward to your pictures from this weekend. Have a ball!!!!!!

Blue Rubicon 02-20-2014 04:44 AM

Join new Facebook page for Naples/Fort Myers area.

Blue Rubicon 02-23-2014 12:31 PM

Join new Facebook page for Naples/Fort Myers area.