Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Delaware Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f95/)
-   -   Break in (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f95/break-in-248390.html)

Stormstarter99 06-10-2013 11:28 AM

Break in

So last night, I had someone slice my driver side rear window and break the open the middle console and glove box. Which both were locked. And there's pretty much no way they can be fixed. So if anyone knows of any websites or stores in the area that sells replacement windows and middle consoles. Please tell me
thanks.

Quicksilvertdi 06-12-2013 03:42 PM

Quadratec is local, they are in the West Chester area. You can save shipping by driving there to pick the stuff up. Why don't people just unzip them? Guys a jerk. I always compare with amazon too, if you have amazon prime, it's free two day shipping.

go8earn 06-12-2013 08:23 PM

That sucks.People are asses sometimes.

bjjberto 08-22-2013 03:03 PM

Just hit up CL - they are always on there. What color were you looking for?

MagicStallion 09-03-2013 02:18 PM

People are scumbags, I would recommend smittybuilt or quadratrack locking armor console to replace yours, yes they are a bit more pricy but you wont get robbed again

PhillyMike 09-12-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormstarter99 (Post 3845019)
So last night, I had someone slice my driver side rear window and break the open the middle console and glove box. Which both were locked. And there's pretty much no way they can be fixed. So if anyone knows of any websites or stores in the area that sells replacement windows and middle consoles. Please tell me
thanks.

What year? I have consoles windows clove boxes. All for 1997-2006 wranglers.

NSDR 09-28-2013 02:46 PM

This makes me angry. It's like salt in the wound to slice the windows because they are not a cheap replacement. I get it! We all have Jeeps. Security is an issue. But C'mon slicing the windows is just unnecessary. They unzip from the outside! If you're gonna rob me, rob me. Don't do unnecessary damage for no reason. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I never lock my doors, glove box, or center console. I just don't keep anything of value in my Jeep. I do this for this exact reason. Way I look at it, if you are gonna rob me you are gonna rob me, but don't cut my f'in windows. So, door is open... help yourself to the nothing that is in my Jeep.

PhillyMike 09-28-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NSDR (Post 4929713)
This makes me angry. It's like salt in the wound to slice the windows because they are not a cheap replacement. I get it! We all have Jeeps. Security is an issue. But C'mon slicing the windows is just unnecessary. They unzip from the outside! If you're gonna rob me, rob me. Don't do unnecessary damage for no reason. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I never lock my doors, glove box, or center console. I just don't keep anything of value in my Jeep. I do this for this exact reason. Way I look at it, if you are gonna rob me you are gonna rob me, but don't cut my f'in windows. So, door is open... help yourself to the nothing that is in my Jeep.

I did the same, I never left anything of value inside, and always left the doors unlocked I figured if they wanted to get in so badly they'd just slice my windows or top anyways.

wwch99tj 10-02-2013 05:35 PM

That's what I pay insurance for...

GSE Nick 11-09-2013 10:39 PM

People sell used windows everywhere. And if I have a soft top don't lock your doors and don't keep shit of value in there. Just let them look if that's what they wanna do. Better then getting your top cut. Fucking up part is if they were smart they would just unzip the fucking windows.