Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Rancho Quick Disconnects on stock (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/rancho-quick-disconnects-on-stock-249347.html)

Mastermind171 06-14-2013 03:37 PM

Rancho Quick Disconnects on stock
 
I just bought some quick disconnects from Rancho and they're huge compared to my stock ones. Will they fit on my jeep without having a lift?

kjeeper10 06-14-2013 04:32 PM

Huge wide or long ?
What's it say on the site for heights?

Mastermind171 06-14-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3861274)
Huge wide or long ?
What's it say on the site for heights?

It doesn't. They're just a lot longer.

dawhitesJKU 06-14-2013 11:34 PM

It's probably made for their 3 inch lift.

Mastermind171 06-15-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawhitesJKU (Post 3862437)
It's probably made for their 3 inch lift.

So they def wont fit then? Tat really sucks.

kjeeper10 06-15-2013 03:19 AM

Rancho is very active on this site. Send him a PM

Edit: I just did some research on them and it seems they are pretty long. Somebody with a 3" lift had the sway bar sitting above parallel. + 5* is ok but any more may be a problem. I'm assuming they won't work.

dawhitesJKU 06-15-2013 11:05 AM

Wow kjeeper went the extra mile with that one. I just did a quick search and the ones selling from 4x4 sites states that its for the 3" kit. In light of all this, you can perhaps return the item, sell it on the forum or CL, and get some discos from another reputable brand since ranchos don't make it for stock configuration.

Raiderfan001 06-15-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawhitesJKU (Post 3863361)
Wow kjeeper went the extra mile with that one. I just did a quick search and the ones selling from 4x4 sites states that its for the 3" kit. In light of all this, you can perhaps return the item, sell it on the forum or CL, and get some discos from another reputable brand since ranchos don't make it for stock configuration.

Or buy a 3" lift... :D

dawhitesJKU 06-15-2013 11:12 AM

Raiderfan gave the best answer.

kjeeper10 06-15-2013 11:27 AM

Rofl .... $100 turns into $1000 in a blink of a eye

dawhitesJKU 06-15-2013 11:36 AM

^i told myself that ill just get some take offs wheels/tires when I first purchased my jeep. After a trail trip in stock form, I had a bittersweet taste in my mouth watching the others tackle the trails less travelled. Now my bank account is declining very rapidly.

Mastermind171 06-15-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 (Post 3863371)
Or buy a 3" lift... :D

Yeah! I knew someone would have this answer soon enough!

Raiderfan001 06-15-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastermind171 (Post 3863752)
Yeah! I knew someone would have this answer soon enough!

We're here to help...you spend your money! :rofl:

JGreer 06-15-2013 02:44 PM

If they don't work Ill buy them from you. I have been looking for a set for my rig that has a 3" lift. PM me and let me know a price.

Mastermind171 06-17-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGreer (Post 3863808)
If they don't work Ill buy them from you. I have been looking for a set for my rig that has a 3" lift. PM me and let me know a price.

They won't work for me. I'll send you a pm.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.