Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   WF Site Help & Support (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/)
-   -   For Sale Section (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/for-sale-section-249369.html)

sjbohman 06-14-2013 05:26 PM

For Sale Section

I'm trying to start a new thread in for sale and I keep getting a message that Im not authorized. What am I doing wrong..

Cons_Table 06-14-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjbohman (Post 3861369)
I'm trying to start a new thread in for sale and I keep getting a message that Im not authorized. What am I doing wrong..

Members are required a minimum of 15 posts before they are able to post in the For Sale section. Once you have 15 posts, you will be able to post in the For Sale/Wanted sections :thumb:

RevCo666 06-14-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cons_Table (Post 3861376)
Members are required a minimum of 15 posts before they are able to post in the For Sale section. Once you have 15 posts, you will be able to post in the For Sale/Wanted sections :thumb:

Just a thought: but I think the minimum 15 post should be increased to atleast 25 or more. I see too many people make up non-sense threads just to abuse the 15 post minimum rule in order to sell something and never come back. No offence to the OP, just thinking out loud.

sjbohman 06-14-2013 06:10 PM

Ahhh Thank You....Understood..... Re: RevCo666.....don't you think most people are honest and you probably should make rules that work for them instead of the 1% cheaters who will find a way to cheat no matter what?

Either way thanks for clearing this up..... this will force me to comment on some mods I've made and the forum really helped....thanks again..

RevCo666 06-14-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjbohman (Post 3861479)
Ahhh Thank You....Understood..... Re: RevCo666.....don't you think most people are honest and you probably should make rules that work for them instead of the 1% cheaters who will find a way to cheat no matter what?

Either way thanks for clearing this up..... this will force me to comment on some mods I've made and the forum really helped....thanks again..

The way I look at it is this: people come to this site to share/take knowledge. Its a bonus to be able to sell anything as far as I'm concerned. And as for the 1% you mentioned, I think that number is quite abit higher then you think. Ask any member who's been on this site more than a year and they will say the same. Like I said, I wasn't pointing the finger at you, I was speaking in general as per my original post. I think its great that you want to contribute, its too bad everyone isn't on par for that statement.

kjeeper10 06-15-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevCo666 (Post 3861399)

Just a thought: but I think the minimum 15 post should be increased to atleast 25 or more. I see too many people make up non-sense threads just to abuse the 15 post minimum rule in order to sell something and never come back. No offence to the OP, just thinking out loud.

That's post padding and usually not allowed. We spend more time cleaning unapproved for sale post then post padding. If the person is at least helpful or welcoming in posting, will let slide. 15 post like Hi, yea, me too, hi, I like cats, etc.... Will be nailed for post padding and deleted. .

RevCo666 06-15-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3863700)
That's post padding and usually not allowed. We spend more time cleaning unapproved for sale post then post padding. If the person is at least helpful or welcoming in posting, will let slide. 15 post like Hi, yea, me too, hi, I like cats, etc.... Will be nailed for post padding and deleted. .

I like cats... lol how did you know :)

kjeeper10 06-15-2013 03:20 PM

Haha