Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   TJ General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/)
-   -   wrong but funny (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/wrong-but-funny-252589.html)

Heidi Ho 06-29-2013 07:33 PM

wrong but funny
 
1 Attachment(s)
:flowers: I think I must get

269jeep 06-29-2013 07:42 PM

Is that a t-shirt or a window cling?

Trailsnail 06-29-2013 07:47 PM

LMFAO. I want a shirt with that on it!

Heidi Ho 06-29-2013 07:48 PM

window on EBAY

269jeep 06-29-2013 07:56 PM

I need one when I put my hard top back on. There is a JK at work with those stick family decals across their hardtop window. I will park to next to it on the left so they can see it. LOL

Rubi513 06-29-2013 07:58 PM

Lol. I like it

Heidi Ho 06-29-2013 07:59 PM

I foresee one on my hard top come winter

Michigunman 06-29-2013 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ha ha, I actually won one at the WRJC Anniversary Ride. Not sure if or where I might use it.

UnlimitedRubicon 06-29-2013 08:52 PM

:appl:

unlimitedsoldier 06-29-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigunman (Post 3912324)
Ha ha, I actually won one at the WRJC Anniversary Ride. Not sure if or where I might use it.

dude that is the best sticker ive ever laid my eyes on.. i want one!!

Chili99 06-30-2013 05:23 AM

I like the one where Dad has a chainsaw or where he is putting them through the wood chipper

jmallay 06-30-2013 06:14 AM

Stick figure clings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigunman (Post 3912324)
Ha ha, I actually won one at the WRJC Anniversary Ride. Not sure if or where I might use it.

I have this exact window cling on the back of my TJ hard top. I have actually caught people in traffic who have pointed and laughed, taken pictures and laughed, and in gridlock one day I had a women come up to my window to ask where I got the cling from (she was driving a car so I don't know if she got the Jeep thing or not). So far no soccer moms giving me the stink eye in traffic.

damndirtydog 06-30-2013 07:43 AM

Love it!
Just found it on Amazon.com for $4.99.
I'm ordering one because those stick people are as annoying as the old "Baby on Board" and "my kids an honor student'' lame-ass stickers and wavey hand.:D

Heidi Ho 06-30-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damndirtydog (Post 3913189)
Love it!
Just found it on Amazon.com for $4.99.
I'm ordering one because those stick people are as annoying as the old "Baby on Board" and "my kids an honor student'' lame-ass stickers and wavey hand.:D

yes I hate those honor student ones.... I use to have a sticker on my old JEEP that said My Doberman is smarter than your honor student .....

damndirtydog 06-30-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heidi Ho (Post 3913232)
yes I hate those honor student ones.... I use to have a sticker on my old JEEP that said My Doberman is smarter than your honor student .....

:rofl:, yea and probably better behaved too.

Heidi Ho 06-30-2013 08:55 AM

got that right


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.