Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   Skyjacker m95's ?? (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/skyjacker-m95s-252783.html)

tab22092 06-30-2013 08:19 PM

So i wanna put some decent shocks on in the mean time before i do any further lifting (have 2" bb) and the skyjackers really caught my eye. Figured bc they go to 3.5" i can still use them for my 2.5" lift when i get it. they are monotube like bils But supposedly a touch softer. Somewhere between an OME and bil. Im a little confused as to why they list the fronts as 1"-3.5" and then the rears as 2"-3.5" ill post some links in one second. Also will i need to adjust bumpstops? In their description it says they have internal bumpstops.

tab22092 06-30-2013 08:21 PM

Fronts


http://www.quadratec.com/products/16016_3003.htm


Rears

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16016_3006.htm

tab22092 07-01-2013 08:30 AM

Bump

kjeeper10 07-01-2013 08:35 AM

Not really sure on the Jk. How about the adjustable Rancho 9000's ?

tab22092 07-01-2013 08:39 AM

I was thinking about those as well. Just missed the 100 dollar rebate too :/ but they also have funky lift sizes. Are they the only adjustable shocks for our jks?

kjeeper10 07-01-2013 10:36 AM

Big money Fox or Procomp has a adjustable.

Rancho's listed heights are weird.
29xl front and 30xl rear are perfect for 2"-3" lift on our JK,

tab22092 07-01-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 3916334)
Big money Fox or Procomp has a adjustable.

Rancho's listed heights are weird.
29xl front and 30xl rear are perfect for 2"-3" lift on our JK,

Will i need extra bumpstops or limiting straps? I have a 2" bb with stock suspension

kjeeper10 07-01-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tab22092 (Post 3917472)

Will i need extra bumpstops or limiting straps? I have a 2" bb with stock suspension

Do you have bumpstop extensions already ?

isitme 07-01-2013 09:49 PM

If you plan on lifting further, don't waste the money. If not, get the 9000's.

jeepedjeep 07-02-2013 04:04 AM

I had m95s on my 08 with 3.5" lift . I really liked the feel they gave

xirtic 07-02-2013 02:20 PM

I run the M95s on my '13 JKU with a 2" Coil Lift. This vehicle is my DD, and I am VERY happy with the ride quality for my commute. It is definitely better than the stock setup. I went with the M95s because of the other threads talking about the stiff ride presented by other shock choices. I do not regret my choice to go with the M95s.

tab22092 07-02-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xirtic (Post 3920879)
I run the M95s on my '13 JKU with a 2" Coil Lift. This vehicle is my DD, and I am VERY happy with the ride quality for my commute. It is definitely better than the stock setup. I went with the M95s because of the other threads talking about the stiff ride presented by other shock choices. I do not regret my choice to go with the M95s.

Do you remember the exact ones you got? I have a 2" lift as well and im trying to decide exactly what ones i need. Oh and i finally figured out that my lift is a full traction coil spacer lift. Which does include bump stop spacers.

xirtic 07-02-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tab22092 (Post 3921118)
do you remember the exact ones you got? I have a 2" lift as well and im trying to decide exactly what ones i need. Oh and i finally figured out that my lift is a full traction coil spacer lift. Which does include bump stop spacers.

m9535 and m9537

tab22092 07-02-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xirtic (Post 3921644)

m9535 and m9537

Awesome thank you


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.