Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK General Discussion Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/)
-   -   What to do on a nice day (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/what-to-do-on-a-nice-day-255132.html)

JKASS 07-11-2013 04:19 PM

What to do on a nice day

1 Attachment(s)
Well the rain finally stopped here in KY. So it's a great day for a jeep drive and a nap. I only slept on the straight stretches, lol.

Attachment 271518

corvallisbattery 07-11-2013 06:50 PM

If you ask me the one in the back is to small to be without a booster seat. Improper use of a seat belt (like your boy in the front seat) contribute to more auto deaths then not wearing a belt at all. Its easy to over look the little things until its too late.

I'm NOT trying to be rude or a dick. I just everyone to make it home safe and sound.

lolpetewtf 07-11-2013 06:53 PM

Wow thanks for the lesson! But this is JK Tech...soooooo..?

jeepingchester 07-11-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKASS (Post 3951538)
Well the rain finally stopped here in KY. So it's a great day for a jeep drive and a nap. I only slept on the straight stretches, lol.

Great picture. Looks like they had a great time with not only dad, but the Jeep. AWESOME!

HouseofCards 07-11-2013 07:00 PM

Not trying to be rude or a Dick but I have looked the OP's thread over and didn't see where he did "ask you" maybe I missed it. Looks like it fits ok on the girl, and if you "ask me" if the boy ws sitting up striaght and not asleep it would probably fit him correctly too. Then again who am I to say, I am not their and don't know their heights or weights which usually determines car seat and booster seat requirements.
I guess thats what you get when you ask for opinions.......wait he didn't lol.

JKASS 07-11-2013 07:39 PM

Well, just to ease anyone's anxiety, we did manage to make it home in one piece, somehow. If you look very closely at my daughter in the backseats lower left side you can make out a small portion of the booster seat she was sitting in. Btw, my son was also sitting in a booster seat , even though he probably shouldn't have been in the front seat.

The weirdest part is that you chose to call me out on booster seats, when clearly I was trying to take a picture, of the back seat, at 70 mph.

The long and short of it: thanks for your concern, it is appreciated. With that said, you only live once (I hate when people say that), if we can't have a little fun then what the hell's the point?

JKASS 07-11-2013 07:45 PM

I guess the pic I uploaded was at a red light. In full disclosure you should know I also have a couple photos from the interstate as well.

jeepingchester 07-11-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKASS (Post 3952255)
I guess the pic I uploaded was at a red light. In full disclosure you should know I also have a couple photos from the interstate as well.

I want to see the ones where you were sleeping too. Just pm me those, I don't want the booster seat police finding out:-D:-D:-D