Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   California Jeep Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/)
-   -   S.o.s (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/s-o-s-255207.html)

I H8RDS 07-11-2013 09:08 PM

S.o.s
 
I'll drive; who wants shot gun?! :popcorn::rofl:

Jeep Destroy crash test HD - YouTube

Hell yea! :punk:
Lorie

Aftahour 07-11-2013 10:25 PM

Aww can't see it in the phone.

I H8RDS 07-11-2013 10:32 PM

Ohh bummer..this one is a fun one. :D A lot of us on this site would love to have a crack at it... or, maybe I should just speak for myself. hehehe

Lab Lover 07-11-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3952931)
Ohh bummer..this one is a fun one. :D A lot of us on this site would love to have a crack at it... or, maybe I should just speak for myself. hehehe

I have a husband that would be all over that!! Actually, he's done something similar in his younger days with an old Chevy truck :nonono:

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 07:54 AM

Mike and I would need 2 vehicles..one where he rides shotgun and one where I do. Him and I should start a business..we're both kind of "out there" ;)

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 09:42 AM

I've seen that before and it's funny as hell, SHOTGUN!!!!!


NO, DRIVER!!!! LOL

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 09:57 AM

No driver?!!! WTH?!! :p

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3954210)
No driver?!!! WTH?!! :p

:rofl::rofl:

You funny! :D

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 11:19 AM

:Thanx:

And you haven't even seen the L-Shuffle yet!! :rofl:

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3954470)
:Thanx:

And you haven't even seen the L-Shuffle yet!! :rofl:

In due time my dear, in due time!

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc (Post 3954691)
In due time my dear, in due time!

Ya ya:popcorn:

BTW..we're running Big Bear trails July 26th weekend. Not sure if I'll be posting that one up or not..just an FYI cuz you're funny :thumb:

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3954725)
Ya ya:popcorn:

BTW..we're running Big Bear trails July 26th weekend. Not sure if I'll be posting that one up or not..just an FYI cuz you're funny :thumb:

Oh man, I have a run the 20th and can't do 2 weekends in a row, gotta keep the wifey happy you know. And I KNOW you know that! :angel:

Sounds like fun so have a good time without me, well as much as you can! :hide:

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc (Post 3954825)
Oh man, I have a run the 20th and can't do 2 weekends in a row, gotta keep the wifey happy you know. And I KNOW you know that! :angel:

Sounds like fun so have a good time without me, well as much as you can! :hide:

Uhh ha.. ya ya..sounds like Wifey needs her own rig :thumb:

Next run for me will be either Aug 10th or 31st. :D

And I shall have a BLAST! :punk:

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3954876)
Uhh ha.. ya ya..sounds like Wifey needs her own rig :thumb:

Next run for me will be either Aug 10th or 31st. :D

And I shall have a BLAST! :punk:

I wish she would go with me but alas she is a big chicken. :eek: Even the simple hills and off-camber stuff scares the hell outta her. :facepalm: Oh well her loss. At least my daughter will go with me from time to time. :thumb:

I will keep the August dates in mind if you don't mind, sounds good to me.

Have a good time on the 26th! :dance::dance:

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc (Post 3955136)
I wish she would go with me but alas she is a big chicken. :eek: Even the simple hills and off-camber stuff scares the hell outta her. :facepalm: Oh well her loss. At least my daughter will go with me from time to time. :thumb:

I will keep the August dates in mind if you don't mind, sounds good to me.

Have a good time on the 26th! :dance::dance:

Big Chicken??!! :eek: Hey!! I can convert her..I CAN!! :thumb: ;)

And absolutely- August is a busy month, but I will get at least 1 run in for the weekend :D

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3955206)
Big Chicken??!! :eek: Hey!! I can convert her..I CAN!! :thumb: ;)

And absolutely- August is a busy month, but I will get at least 1 run in for the weekend :D

If you could convert her I'd be your friend FOREVER!!! :thumb: So what do you need done to your Jeep?? ;) :rofl:

She sufferts from anxiety and it makes life a real bi0tch sometimes but hey I love her and after 23 years together it's way past time to trade her in!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc (Post 3955237)
If you could convert her I'd be your friend FOREVER!!! :thumb: So what do you need done to your Jeep?? ;) :rofl:

She sufferts from anxiety and it makes life a real bi0tch sometimes but hey I love her and after 23 years together it's way past time to trade her in!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:doh: Ya buddy..THAT boat has Sailed!!! :rofl: That is awesome though..that's what I hope I have found here recently :thumb: Thing is, I found him in a badass YJ on the trail. See, that's how you do it!! :rofl::rofl:

As for needing anything on Joanzie- well, I lucked out there too; he owns a transmission shop!! :rofl: God made me wait 43 years for him...but he was definitely worth the wait. As soon as this Furlough is over, I'm re-gearing again to 4.88's, sticking a TeraLo in her for some 4.1 action, Genright Fenders, Dana 44 rear and beefing up the front axle..oh, and can't forget 35's. :D

On a side note: if YOU ever need anything done to your Jeep you can't handle, Ron's been in business over a couple decades. He'll treat ya right :thumb:

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3955267)
:doh: Ya buddy..THAT boat has Sailed!!! :rofl: That is awesome though..that's what I hope I have found here recently :thumb: Thing is, I found him in a badass YJ on the trail. See, that's how you do it!! :rofl::rofl:

As for needing anything on Joanzie- well, I lucked out there too; he owns a transmission shop!! :rofl: God made me wait 43 years for him...but he was definitely worth the wait. As soon as this Furlough is over, I'm re-gearing again to 4.88's, sticking a TeraLo in her for some 4.1 action, Genright Fenders, Dana 44 rear and beefing up the front axle..oh, and can't forget 35's. :D

On a side note: if YOU ever need anything done to your Jeep you can't handle, Ron's been in business over a couple decades. He'll treat ya right :thumb:

Thanks Lori, I remember reading somewhere here that your hubby had a shop and will keep that in mind. Mine is in the local shop for a water pump, thermostat, hoses, and a flush right now as I threw my back out AGAIN! Damn getting old sucks! :banghead:

Hope to meet you both sometime soon in the near future! Take care and have a great weekend! :thumb:

OH and BTW, I know all about the furlough. :banghead::banghead:

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc (Post 3955331)
Thanks Lori, I remember reading somewhere here that your hubby had a shop and will keep that in mind. Mine is in the local shop for a water pump, thermostat, hoses, and a flush right now as I threw my back out AGAIN! Damn getting old sucks! :banghead:

Hope to meet you both sometime soon in the near future! Take care and have a great weekend! :thumb:

OH and BTW, I know all about the furlough. :banghead::banghead:



Boyfriend....not a hubby... ;)

Sorry to hear about your back..but as long as you can keep wheeling, life is good. Let someone else wrench! :thumb:

My sticker has been updated :rofl::rofl:

Enjoy your weekend! :wavey:

jeff_in_rc 07-12-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3955363)
Boyfriend....not a hubby... ;)

Sorry to hear about your back..but as long as you can keep wheeling, life is good. Let someone else wrench! :thumb:

My sticker has been updated :rofl::rofl:

Enjoy your weekend! :wavey:

Woops, boyfriend, sorry. But hey he is still your S.O. right? :D

Love the updated sticker! :thumb:

I will Lori, you do the same!

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc (Post 3955407)
Woops, boyfriend, sorry. But hey he is still your S.O. right? :D

Love the updated sticker! :thumb:

I will Lori, you do the same!



Hey no worries! We shall see what time brings ;)

Ron- if you're reading, no pressure :rofl: :hide: :p :rofl: :flowers:

And yes he is! :)

RadarRob2012 07-12-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3955494)

Hey no worries! We shall see what time brings ;)

Ron- if you're reading, no pressure :rofl: :hide: :p :rofl: :flowers:

And yes he is! :)

Patience little one. Good things come to those who wait. ;)

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 (Post 3955709)

Patience little one. Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Ohhh im in no hurry! At his shop now.. He is busy today! The woods are-a calling!

RadarRob2012 07-12-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3955910)

Ohhh im in no hurry! At his shop now.. He is busy today! The woods are-a calling!

Well kick back and enjoy the show. Sky Ranch ain't going nowhere. Lol

I H8RDS 07-12-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 (Post 3955978)

Well kick back and enjoy the show. Sky Ranch ain't going nowhere. Lol

No worries here;-) im good!

RadarRob2012 07-12-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I H8RDS (Post 3956013)

No worries here;-) im good!

I kind of figured as much. Lol

RadarRob2012 07-13-2013 12:31 PM

Don't forget, Pics.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.