Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Tj unlimited life

6K views 65 replies 31 participants last post by  arsonfnder 
#1 ·
Someone talk to me about their Tj. Bc why not?

#60 ·
I'm currently in the market for an LJ, preferably a rubicon (as I have perfectly good reason to find that a smart move for me), and I may have found "the one". I've looked at somewhere around 15 and I've driven 6 or 7. I passed on one that would have been just fine due to the price, and I missed a really nice one owner with 34k miles by a day.

The one I'm working out details on now is super clean, really low miles, and has some upgrades that I would actually consider upgrades. Very few items are on it that will have to go to a new home. The price is high, I'm not crazy about the color, and it's a 6 speed but it meets 98% of my criteria.

Anyhow, I've seen trashed and overpriced rubi and standard, I've seen stockers with high miles and ones that didn't get much mechanical love and they're all within 4k of each other. Weird how someone thinks a stock LJ with 90,000 miles is worth the same as a pristine <40k mile LJ rubi with a Warn winch, good suspension, or a host of other quality parts I keep seeing on them near the same price.

#62 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.