Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Tj unlimited life

6K views 65 replies 31 participants last post by  arsonfnder 
#1 ·
Someone talk to me about their Tj. Bc why not?

#14 ·
I got my 06 LJ April of this year. Love this Jeep. I love the extra room. I bought from a dealership. I was lucky the day I bought 3 others came by and were looking at it. Luckily they put that sold sticker in it.
Now I just need some dry days to pull the top off again. It has been on a month now. Looks like 50% through next week. I can't wait to mod it further but going to have to build the funds back up.

#16 ·
Like all the others I love my 06 LJ Rubicon. As far as the life goes, if you're like most it will go on forever....motor does or you just want another, swap it....tyranny goes, swap it....like all Jeepers if a part breaks its a reason to upgrade it.
Shameless photo op...sorry
^^^This is the best looking jeep I have seen on the forum. You are so lucky man!

#28 ·
I OBJECT!

Black n Yellow Black n Yellow!!

My LJ seen in nature not far from a gas station! :dance::thumb:

#29 ·
As a teenager in the 70s, I grew up with CJs, Wagoneers, J100s and Commandos (and Scouts, Broncos, Blazers...). I've had two CJ5-based Commandos with 101 inch wheelbase, and they rode so much better than the CJ and had more room, that I always wanted a modern equivalent. Never had the CJ8 Scrambler, but when the LJ came out, I knew I had to have one. This is it. the last Jeep I'll ever need. perfect combination for on-off road. I recently got rid of my Z71 stepside and bought a small trailer to make up for the loss of the bed. JK unlimited? Forget it. Nice, but not the same at all. Gotta say, with the hardtop and no lift, they look a little funky, but with a little lift and a soft top (or no top), they look just right. I also prefer red or yellow, but the price was right for this one and IMHO with the LJ, black makes the proportions look better

#34 ·
I saw your build thread, good job on your stretch! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.