Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   Do not buy from this sticker site (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/do-not-buy-from-this-sticker-site-25709.html)

jcf 01-22-2009 12:01 AM

Do not buy from this sticker site

This is not quite as entertaining as - Stumpbuster's "mornin wood+gotta pee=no dice", but I wanted to warn you all not to buy anything from this site. Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Shoppe I purchased & paid for a sticker on December 24th thinking being xmas it would be a couple of weeks before I see it.Well I didn't get it, so I called them with no luck as all I got was a message & voice mail, left a message for them to call me back, nope. So I emailed them asking them to call me back ,no luck, so since then I have called them 3 times & can't get hold of them. They don't say anything on there site about closing for xmas or being away so I think I have blown my money.Presently I am at this point :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::cool:

jcf 01-22-2009 12:33 AM

sorry this is it guess it didn't come out right the first time StickerShoppe.com Hmm, well I can't get the www to work so looks like it isn't a valid site. Doesn't suprise me.

stevens243 01-22-2009 12:38 AM

Don't have time to read this post....haveta pee...

yjwrangler 01-22-2009 06:03 AM

i hear ya jcf don't worry we can band together and destroy the sticker company....

ok seriously though i went to the site...didn't explore too much but it seemed a little out dated but legit, i think they just went out of business or something and didn't take down the site. i think you can call your card company and tell cancel the transaction...may be too late i don't know

jcf 01-22-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yjwrangler (Post 312155)
i hear ya jcf don't worry we can band together and destroy the sticker company....

ok seriously though i went to the site...didn't explore too much but it seemed a little out dated but legit, i think they just went out of business or something and didn't take down the site. i think you can call your card company and tell cancel the transaction...may be too late i don't know

Thanks, I have already put a complaint in action with Paypal so guess I will see where that goes. I really just wanted to make sure no one else tries to use the site & looses their money too

Dare2BSquare 01-23-2009 09:29 AM

Sorry for your loss.

You could have probably used the extra horsepower those stickers would have delivered.

jcf 01-23-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 312900)
Sorry for your loss.

You could have probably used the extra horsepower those stickers would have delivered.

Was getting one for my son, not me. :doh:

tiny terror 01-23-2009 11:32 AM

That sucks. I always use Sticker Giant. They have everything and get your order out very fast.

Dare2BSquare 01-23-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcf (Post 312938)
Was getting one for my son, not me. :doh:

Did he need more horsepower??? :confused:

jcf 01-23-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare2BSquare (Post 312963)
Did he need more horsepower??? :confused:

lol, he is 24 & a rev' head so I guess he would try anything

jgano23 01-23-2009 10:40 PM

sorry about the rip-off. i had something like that happen to me a few years back, but i was dumb enough to reorder from the same site b/c i thought the order didn't go through. ended up loosing a few bucks, but learned a valuable life lesson. i would contest the credit card charges w/ the card company. tell them that you never received the product and they won't return your messages. you'll get you money back and their credit card processing fee will go up a few percent.