Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Super Bright LEDs (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f150/)
-   -   Welcome Super Bright LEDs! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f150/welcome-super-bright-leds-258086.html)

HelenaAG 07-24-2013 03:58 PM

Welcome Super Bright LEDs!

We would like to welcome Super Bright LEDs as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/l...=WranglerForum

Dare 07-24-2013 11:18 PM

Hello and Thank you for joining, I have used your company for some items already and will be again shortly!

lindel 07-26-2013 08:16 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Qurtyslyn 07-28-2013 02:08 PM

Sweet. Welcome to the forum.

I've used a ton of stuff from Super Bright LED's, and I can't see any reason to stop.

Madden 08-04-2013 01:05 AM

Just placed an order with them today, they've always been great!

Jeepinallday 08-07-2013 07:34 AM

Great place to get LEDs, easy to use and super fast shipping. dont waste your time going anywere else. :thumb:

WhiskeyMike 08-07-2013 06:24 PM

Welcome, thanks for joining.

Would you mind starting a post of all of the products you offer which work as direct replacements for the various jeep models? There are many threads that reference the products you sell, but they are difficult to find and validate that they are up to date.

I would be much more likely to buy from you if there was an easy concise listing that point to your products.

Thanks

panthermark 08-14-2013 10:28 PM

Welcome to WF :wavey:

Knuckles65 08-15-2013 06:47 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike (Post 4051462)
Welcome, thanks for joining.

Would you mind starting a post of all of the products you offer which work as direct replacements for the various jeep models? There are many threads that reference the products you sell, but they are difficult to find and validate that they are up to date.

I would be much more likely to buy from you if there was an easy concise listing that point to your products.

Thanks

Agreed.

Lusus_Naturae 08-21-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles65 (Post 4080608)
Welcome to the forum!

Agreed.

X2 - Good products! Not too hard to find, but the easier the better.

DermJeep 08-23-2013 02:22 PM

X3 on improving your search functions on the website. Though honestly, I like your low prices and huge selection more than I care about a slick website. Welcome!

HK_Runner 08-27-2013 06:55 PM

Welcome. Just checked out your lights. Prefer 5 watt LED options for the smaller lights myself, but good prices.

PAFirefighter11 09-05-2013 11:11 AM

Hey all. I've been using these guys for my Jeeps and other vehicles since my first YJ back in 2003! They rock! They have great quality products and stand behind them as well! They also have LED lighting strips, which I'll be purchasing for use in our kitchen for undercabinet lighting. Check out all they have to offer!

fourty4magjr 09-12-2013 08:41 PM

Awesome people to deal with and awesome LEDs! I won't buy LEDs from anyone else!

1Topp 09-15-2013 07:56 PM

:thumb:

elwoodmurrey 09-17-2013 06:58 AM

Soon come to your site!

seconsunlab 09-24-2013 06:58 AM

Nice information on your website also u can use your LED lights on indoor building , kitchen or in garden its seems look very beautiful also see this various LED lights are present 600mx, 900mx and 1200mx LED grow lights

Thanks
------------------------
Second Sun Lab

R8DRIZD 10-02-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seconsunlab (Post 4813793)
Nice information on your website also u can use your LED lights on indoor building , kitchen or in garden its seems look very beautiful also see this various LED lights are present 600mx, 900mx and 1200mx LED grow lights

Thanks
------------------------
Second Sun Lab

Well..If I ever decide to grow Marijuana plants I know where to find the lights!

JKU.12 10-06-2013 06:06 PM

Im glad to see this company get on board!!!

I just purchased a set of LED off road lights from them to replace my windshield Hellas.

For $50 a piece it was well worth it... these little guys are freaking bright!!!!

HAFICON 10-13-2013 01:45 AM

Just picked up some interior LED lights from here.. Good deal..

bk81 11-23-2013 02:35 PM

Great company to deal with!

czam 12-01-2013 04:06 PM

Ordered some of their stuff to make a custom EMS light setup, great prices and great customer service.

wranglerbob1 01-20-2014 05:25 AM

Brit Nick 02-02-2014 05:43 AM

is there a discount code or something for forum members ? Gonna order anyway, weather there is or not. Just asking....

willwork4sushi 02-24-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brit Nick (Post 7920609)
is there a discount code or something for forum members ? Gonna order anyway, weather there is or not. Just asking....

+1 on this. I've always used these guys in the past on previous cars. PHENOMENAL customer service.

Yellow_Fox 07-29-2014 09:16 AM

Do you guys have 3/4th amber LEDs? I tried searching you site but I couldn't find any

jsherm007 08-03-2014 10:54 AM

Can you price me a complete LED interior package for a 2014 JKU? All bright white.

HOSSTBG 10-05-2014 11:38 PM

Had the same question as JSherm007 - in LED Blue???

Lexhibition 11-11-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSTBG (Post 13876225)
Had the same question as JSherm007 - in LED Blue???

Be VERY VERY careful about this.. I was trying to change all of my bulbs to clean white on my brand new 14jks.. Was using superbright leds, had almost all changed over when my horn started blaring every time i opened the doors, it has stopped working when i push it and actually need it and all of my steering wheel controls stopped working altogether.

The tech support at superbrightleds.com cannot offer a solution. They tell me there is no exact science. Ive added load resistors, ive switched out bulbs, ive read everything i can, ive joined this forum and still no definite answers.

Superbrightleds.com will tell you what they told me, due to the canbus and change in current draw from leds, there is no "exact science" to make them work or help me with the horn and electrical issues im experiencing from the change in current draw. They basically gave up on me today, pointed to their disclaimer and walked away with my money. Before you order, be sure to read their lengthy fine print disclaimers that they cannot guarantee their product will work with your car.

Be careful with their fit guide as well, half the bulbs for wrangler are wrong. This inaccurate bulb finder/locator system is also mentioned in their disclaimers.

I joined the forum to get help on this and still no one has offered a solution. I had to pull the fuses out of my horn because everywhere i go the horn starts blaring uncontrollably. Im hesitant to go to dealership because this is obviously self inflicted.

Matt at Superbright told me today that it's not their problem if the bulbs f up your car, they just sell them and that i should have read their fine print. Dont be fooled, plug and play, yeah right..

If anyone knows how to change all bulbs to clean white led without problems and/or how to fix my problem.. Please tell me.. Or even pm me, ill pay you.. This is my first jeep, and im wishing i just got a new range rover because of this mess..

DmnSlyr 11-12-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexhibition (Post 14729897)
Be VERY VERY careful about this.. I was trying to change all of my bulbs to clean white on my brand new 14jks.. Was using superbright leds, had almost all changed over when my horn started blaring every time i opened the doors, it has stopped working when i push it and actually need it and all of my steering wheel controls stopped working altogether. The tech support at superbrightleds.com cannot offer a solution. They tell me there is no exact science. Ive added load resistors, ive switched out bulbs, ive read everything i can, ive joined this forum and still no definite answers. Superbrightleds.com will tell you what they told me, due to the canbus and change in current draw from leds, there is no "exact science" to make them work or help me with the horn and electrical issues im experiencing from the change in current draw. They basically gave up on me today, pointed to their disclaimer and walked away with my money. Before you order, be sure to read their lengthy fine print disclaimers that they cannot guarantee their product will work with your car. Be careful with their fit guide as well, half the bulbs for wrangler are wrong. This inaccurate bulb finder/locator system is also mentioned in their disclaimers. I joined the forum to get help on this and still no one has offered a solution. I had to pull the fuses out of my horn because everywhere i go the horn starts blaring uncontrollably. Im hesitant to go to dealership because this is obviously self inflicted. Matt at Superbright told me today that it's not their problem if the bulbs f up your car, they just sell them and that i should have read their fine print. Dont be fooled, plug and play, yeah right.. If anyone knows how to change all bulbs to clean white led without problems and/or how to fix my problem.. Please tell me.. Or even pm me, ill pay you.. This is my first jeep, and im wishing i just got a new range rover because of this mess..

Sounds to me like you have an electrical gremlin somewhere and the LEDs just amplified it. But I don't know much about the electrical component of vehicles.