Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Tire, lift, and wheel cost

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  whitesport 
#1 ·
Hi im new to Jeep Wranglers. Im looking to get bigger tires, black rims/wheels (idk which one im looking for), and a little bit of a lift. If im to get these three things installed in the shop, what would the cost be around?

#4 ·
4-6 will run u at least 2500+ in parts alone. Front/rear ca's, new driveshaft/s, gusset ur C's bcuz anything lower than 35's will not look good with that lift.

Install is about 800+ for that.

Wheels tires....the size of the wheel will determine the price of the tires. 15's are the cheapest. Expect to pay -+2k.

#5 ·
Here's what I did on my '07 X: Initially I bought and put on a TF 21/2" lift with 15X8 MB metal/chrome rims on 33/12.5 15" GY Duratracs = $300 for lift $400 to put on, $1,100 for rims and tires and Discount Tires... So a grand total of roughly around $1,800.00 Loved it for a few months until one day I said to myself that I need a larger lift and tires. Now, what I should have done and would have saved some money down the road: I now have a 4" RC lift ($500) and $500 to put on/labor. I also have 35/12.5 15 BFG KM2 Mud Terrain tires (about $1,100.00 for 4 at Tirebuyer.com... they came in 2 days... I highly recommend them) and I just kept my rims and my old used 33" spare. I may move to a black rim in the near future, but I believe I have reached the ceiling as far as adding any more wallet-hurting aftermarket goodies. I am very pleased with this set-up and hardly feel any difference in power going from 33's to 35's. The stance looks a whole lot nicer too. I hope this helps! Enjoy you Jeep! PM me if needed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.