Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

PICTURES! 2014 Wrangler Sport in ANVIL!!

141K views 345 replies 167 participants last post by  671guam 
#1 ·
Hi,

I stopped by a nearby jeep dealership and they had a 2014 wrangler sport in the Anvil color. :)

Honestly...I thought it looked just okay. :hide:
I kinda like the silver colored wrangler, right next to it....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
looks pretty good !! definetly different from seeing anvil without a vented hood. but still a nice looking color on a jeep.

#5 ·
I know its a popular color but im not fond of it at all. :hide:

#15 ·
All I can say on this is that Anvil is a color you have to see in person. I have NEVER seen a picture yet that is even close to the actual color. I'm not just talkin out my butt here as there is one sitting in my driveway right now. In pictures it's always a dull washed out looking almost blue color and I can assure you there's no blue in it at all and it's not a light color. It's a dark, rich gray and that's it. I love mine for sure.

#16 ·
aka, Anvil Jeeps are not photo friendly? :D

#17 ·
Looks like battleship gray to me. Wouldn't pick that color myself, but whatever floats your boat! (no pun intended) :-o

#18 ·
I dislike it myself.

I think it looks pretty wicked on the 10A with the red accents and the Rim and tire choice. I have also seen a couple good looking modded Rubi's in this color

but on an X to me it looks Weak and On a JKU SAHARA it's just too much..

But hey opinions and a$$holes right?

#22 ·

This is as close to actual Anvil as I have seen a picture. We stalked one into a parking garage so my wife could check it out before I ordered.

She said it has no blue at all, why are all the pictures of it blue? Can't wait to get my extra large dumpster :rofl:

#26 ·
Too much shade in the picture. Wish I could enjoy mine already...

#27 ·
A lot of Jeep colors end up looking much better in person. Commando Green is like that. I pretty much hated Billet when I saw an early picture of it.....it looked like any old run of the mill silver vehicle (which I despise). Loved it when I saw it in person.

I like Anvil...it is different...but not too loud.

#29 ·
If you like it great...if not drive your own color

To me if you like it...fantastic...if you want something else...go for it.

I can tell you it's hard to tell from a photograph. But I did see a 10A and it looked pretty nice.

I wouldn't buy one for myself....but then again....some people might not like the True Blue that I drive.:dance:

#30 ·
anvil is definetly a nice and different color. im sure when decked out the right way one of these plain jane anvil sport models or saharas will look sick.

#35 ·
More specifically, the color is trash can grey, but "primer" works as well.

On another note: At the risk of sounding like a snob, I think it is weird to see Anvil colored jeeps without the 10A equipment as well. Either way, I hope you all enjoy the color. It looks great dirty or clean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.